Episode 12

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to the Nether to find a diamond block in the fortress. Cocoa stood up to Jack for Moolissa, and Wooly stood up to his mother. While Ory the Killer Bunny fought an entire army of Zombie Pigmen, Jack won for Wilbur And Them. Wooly was about to get second place when Sherry threatened to ground him. Team Jet got second place, and Wooly got Porky and Mooshie to vote off his mother with him. Very unwillingly, Sherry was eliminated. What thrills, chills, and bills do I have for the mobs today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (3): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie

Wilbur And Them (3): Jack, Cocoa, Moolissa

Team Jet (3): Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

Wilbur And Them were in first class.

Cocoa and Moolissa sat next to each other on comfy chairs. They were having a casual conversation.

Jack sat a few rows behind them, glowering.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I should probably ask Moolissa out soon. Maybe I'll do it this challenge."

~~~

Team Jet were in coach.

Jamey and Jesse were sitting on a bench, watching Ory.

Ory was pacing back and forth and muttering for some reason. Her eyes were still red, but she twitched every once in awhile.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"The Killer Bunny...needs....violence!"

~~~

The Mammals were in coach as well.

Porky and Mooshie were running around, playing tag.

Wooly took a deep breath, then walked up to them. "Hey guys!"

Porky and Mooshie stopped playing and stared at him.

Wooly faltered a little. "Can...can I play tag, too?"

Porky and Mooshie stared at him for at least ten seconds. Wooly was starting to have second thoughts.

But then, Mooshie reached out and tapped Wooly. Then, he and Porky ran away.

Wooly smiled and chased after them.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

Now that my mom's gone, I can play games with those two! Voting her off was my best idea yet!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the nine remaining mobs stepped out to find themselves on a flat plateau of stone. It was 20 x 20, and was floating in the sky. They couldn't see the ground below it.