Episode 14

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, a very...unwise mooshroom decided to resurrect Notch. Notch crashed the plane, and I was forced to fight him. Meanwhile, Moolissa's family was trying to get her back again. Cocoa tried to stop them, but when Moolissa was endangered by the Killer Bunny, he and Mr. Mooshroom became best buddies. Anyway, Wooly, Porky, and Mooshie worked together to help me take down Notch, even though I did most of the work. In the end, I eliminated Moolissa because of her stup--I mean, unwise family. Cocoa is sad, but will he and Jack become friends again? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

Remaining Contestants (6): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Jack, Cocoa, Ory

***

Since Wooly had technically helped Herobrine defeat Notch, Herobrine agreed to give him first class.

Wooly sat in a comfy chair, eating all the junk food his mother never let him eat. He was also finishing the movie she wouldn't let him watch.

"Watch out Steve! The Wither is coming!" Wooly shouted at the big screened TV.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"This is the life. If I win the million emeralds, I can live like this forever!"

~~~

The rest of the contestants were in coach.

Jack and Cocoa sat on opposite sides of the room. They didn't speak to each other; didn't even look at each other.

But, the hatred was gone. It was just awkwardness now.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I really miss Moolissa. But I can see her again, right after I win this show. In the meantime, should I ask Jack why he saved me last episode?"

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"I succeeded at getting rid of Moolissa. Now all I have to do is...I dunno. Maybe Cocoa and I will be cool again?"

~~~

Porky and Mooshie were playing patty-cake. They had been running around coach earlier, but Ory had scared them.

Ory was sitting against the back wall. She was twitching more often now.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"I said stay DOWN!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the six contestants stepped out to find themselves in a roofed forest full of dark oak trees and a few large mushrooms.