Episode 3

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to a forest! The teams' task was to find the golden block underneath one of the trees by chopping them down. In the end, Team Jet won first class, and Wilbur And Them lost. Jack and his buddies decided to vote off Colton the mule for some reason, and Colton was sent home. Where will the mobs travel to today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (6): Kain, Chloe, Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (6): Jack, Cocoa, Wilbur, Stella, Cluck, Moolissa

Team Jet (6): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory, Tic Tac, Cean

***

Team Jet was in first class this time.

Cean was sitting in a pool of water that invisible servants had brought out for him. He was enjoying himself in it.

Ech was nearby the pool, sitting in a chair. He quietly watched Cean splash around happily.

Ory was looking out the window of the plane, in one of the comfy chairs. Tic Tac was in the seat across the aisle from her, filing her nails.

Jesse and Jamey were talking about their enemy back home named Dust.

***

The Mammals were in coach once again, separated from the other teams.

Porky and Mooshie had found a ball from somewhere and were throwing it around.

if a plane can exist in Minecraft then so can a ball

Wooly and Sherry sat on a bench nearby.

"Mom, can I go play with them?" Wooly asked.

"No, Woolington. You've met these kids. They do not play safely," Sherry replied.

"But mommmmmmm," Wooly whined.

"They're not even wearing helmets!" Sherry exclaimed.

"You don't need helmets for catch, mom!" Wooly sighed. "I--"

Just then, the ball hit him on the head. It didn't hurt Wooly at all, it didn't even move him. It just bounced off his head and bounced onto the floor.

Porky and Mooshie raced to get the ball. When they got to it, however, four white legs stepped in their way.

"DID YOU JUST HURT MY CHILD?" It was Sherry.

Porky oinked and Mooshie mooed. They both shook their heads, cowering in fear.

"YOU HURT MY LITTLE BABY BOY, YOU GET HURT BACK!" Sherry screamed.

Kain watched all this with a bored expression on his face. Chloe watched it with wide eyes. Wooly groaned.

"Mom, I'm--"

"HE COULD HAVE DIED!" Sherry shouted as Mooshie and Porky ran into the bathroom to hide.

~~~

Porky and Mooshie's Confessional

*shaking in fear*

~~~

Wilbur And Them were also in coach, separated from the other teams.

There were no windows in coach, so Stella was sitting quietly on a bench. Moolissa was nearby, staring at Cocoa wistfully. Cocoa ignored her.