Episode 6

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour,  the mobs travelled to a jungle, and had to find a chest in the jungle temple. Cean and Ech of Team Jet managed to get to the first chest, winning first class. Chloe was happy that she was in a jungle, and Kain realized that he liked her. Cocoa also told Moolissa that he thought she was beautiful. Chloe of The Mammals almost made it to the second chest, but Jack and Wilbur of Wilbur And Them made it first, causing The Mammals to send someone home. Much to Kain's dismay, Chloe was voted out. What dramatic challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (5): Kain, Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (5): Jack, Cocoa, Wilbur, Stella, Moolissa

Team Jet (5): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory, Cean

***

The Mammals were in coach.

Wooly sat next to his mother once again, bored. Sherry was watching Porky and Mooshie in disgust.

Porky and Mooshie were running around in circles, being stupid as always.

Kain sat by himself, staring at the floor sadly.

~~~

Kain's Confessional

"Even though I only talked to her a few times, I miss Chloe."

~~~

Wilbur And Them were in coach for the fourth time in a row.

Wilbur, Jack, and Cocoa sat together.

"Man, we really need to win first class soon. I'm tired of these stiff benches," Jack said.

"Same. Let's win next challenge," Wilbur replied.

"Woohoo," Cocoa said half-heartedly. He snuck a glance at Moolissa, who was also sneaking glances at him.

Stella was by herself, as always.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"Next time we lose, Moolissa will probably be eliminated. And then the next time, it could be me. I can't let that happen."

~~~

Team Jet were in first class.

Jamey and Jesse sat next to each other in comfy chairs.

"I love first class," Jesse said.

"I agree," Jamey replied.

Ory sat by herself in a comfy chair sadly. She just wanted to be friends with someone.

Cean splashed around in his water pool. Ech hovered nearby.

"I hope we go to an ocean biome soon," Cean said.

"Why is that?" Ech asked.

"Because I'm a squid. The ocean is my home," Cean answered.

~~~