Episode 18

Warning: Be careful clicking the comment button below. You may see spoilers. Inline commenting will be better here.

~~~

"Last time, on Total Drama Biome Tour, the final three travelled to the End, where they each had their own island with diamonds on it. They had to steal diamonds from each other, and whoever had the least on their island at the end of the challenge was eliminated. Wooly was betrayed by Jack, and then he worked with Cocoa, who was nicer. But, Wooly decided to betray Cocoa and take his diamonds. With only a minute left, Wooly had all the diamonds, and both Jack and Cocoa had zero. Not wanting to seem like a jerk, Wooly gave one to Cocoa. Cocoa raced back to his island, almost dying but being saved by Wooly, and won second place. Jack was eliminated. Who will win, Cocoa or Wooly? Find out right now, on the season finale of Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

Final Contestants: Wooly and Cocoa

***

Wooly was in first class once again. But, he wasn't enjoying all the comforts it offered.

For one thing, he had finished the movie sequel earlier, which had left him on a cliffhanger after a volcano scene.

And now, was too busy worrying. He was in the final two. Would he beat Cocoa? Or would he lose?

Wooly paced back and forth, unable to enjoy anything, even though he knew it would be the last time he was in there.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"I'm younger than almost everyone else who participated in this show. And I made it to the finale! But will I be able to win it...?"

~~~

Cocoa was alone in coach.

It was the first time anyone had ever been alone in coach. It was sorta eerie, being there by yourself.

Cocoa was too busy worrying to notice. He had made it all the way to the finale. But would he beat Wooly? Or would he lose?

Wooly was younger than almost everyone on the show, but he proved to be pretty good at most things. His mother was the only thing holding him back earlier.

But now that Sherry wasn't here, Wooly could very well beat Cocoa.

Cocoa paced back and forth, unable to sit in peace.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"If I lose to this kid, it will be really embarrassing. But if I completely destroy him, I could look like a jerk in front of the whole world! I'll try to go easy on him, but I still want to win."

~~~

The plane landed, and the last two mobs stepped off. Wooly and Cocoa gasped as they looked up.

Standing before them was a huge, majestic mountain.