Episode 1 Part 1

"Welcome to another season of Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine announced. He was flying high in the air, so you couldn't see where the ground was.

"You should all know how this works by now. But this season will be a little different. Instead of an island, the contestants will be on a plane. Each challenge, the plane will stop in a different biome, and the challenge will be there," Herobrine explained. "That is why this season is called Total Drama Biome Tour!"

Herobrine flew towards a boat. On the boat were all the old contestants.

"Look! It's the contestants!" Herobrine exclaimed. No one on the boat had seen him yet. "They think they're on their way here for season three!"

Herobrine got out a device, and pressed a button.

The boat blew up.

"Well I lied to them! Because this season, we have all new mobs!" Herobrine announced. "Let's go meet them!"

***

Herobrine was now outside of an airport. There was a plane made mostly of black stained clay nearby, ready to take off.

"Alright! Here comes the first mob!" Herobrine announced.

A limo pulled up, and out stepped a wolf with no collar.

"Hi. I'm Kain," the wolf said in a chill voice.

"Nice to meet you, Kain. Stand over here," Herobrine said. Kain walked over near Herobrine. "Here comes the next mob!"

Another limo pulled up, and an ocelot stepped out timidly. She stood there looking nervous.

"Ahem. State your name, please," Herobrine said.

The ocelot jumped when he spoke. Then, she said "My name is Chloe."

"Nice to meet you, Chloe. There's nothing to be afraid of. Except the fact that I'm the all powerful Herobrine who could kill you with a glance, and that you'll be going on a terrifying show with life-threatening challenges," Herobrine replied 'kindly'.

Chloe whimpered and stood near Kain.

"Here's the next contestant!"

Another limo pulled up. Out stepped a pig.

"Hey, I'm Wilbur!" the pig said. "You're all gonna love me!"

"Sure we will," Herobrine muttered. "Come stand over here."

Wilbur walked over to Kain and Chloe, muttering something.

"Next!"

A mooshroom stepped out of the next limo, trying and failing to look like a model.

"Heyyyy boys! It's me, Moolissa!" the mooshroom called.

"What, are you famous or something?" Wilbur the pig asked.

"Uhm...yes! Yes I am!" Moolissa replied proudly.

"I've never heard of you," Herobrine replied. "Just get over here."

Moolissa's face fell, and she walked over to the other mobs.

Another limo pulled up, and a bat flew out. He hovered in the air for a few seconds, then flew over to the other mobs without a word.

"Hey you. What's your name?" Herobrine asked.

"Ech," the bat answered.

"Alrighty then. Here comes the next contestant!" Herobrine announced.

A skeleton horse stepped out of the limo, followed by a zombie horse.