Episode 4

Four figures shadowed in darkness conversed.

"Where is she?" a female voice asked.

"She joined a show to win a million emeralds," a younger male voice replied.

"I told that girl we don't need the money! I've seen these kinds of shows before. She's gonna get herself killed!" an older male voice exclaimed.

"I'm tracking the plane right now. We can go get her," said another young male voice.

"Alright, boys," the adult man voice said. "Let's go get my daughter back."

***

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to an ice spikes biome! There, they played three-team Capture the Flag. In the end, The Mammals managed to win by getting all three flags back to their side. The team that lost was the team that had the most mobs in jail, which ended up being Team Jet, since Ory was the only one in there. Team Jet voted, and Tic Tac was eliminated. What crazy challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (6): Kain, Chloe, Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (6): Jack, Cocoa, Wilbur, Stella, Cluck, Moolissa

Team Jet (5): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory, Cean

***

The Mammals were in first class.

Chloe sat in a comfy seat in the middle of the room. She didn't like looking out the window. She was still afraid of the plane.

Wooly sat next to his mother, Sherry. He was bored. Sherry was reading a magazine.

Kain sat in a plushy chair by himself, watching Porky and Mooshie throwing around plane snacks.

~~~

Kain's Confessional

"I'm surprised we won last challenge. Our team is full of idiots. Can't expect to win much more, though."

~~~

Team Jet were in coach.

Jamey and Jesse were sitting on a bench.

"So, who do we eliminate next?" Jesse asked.

"I don't know, but we should probably focus on winning challenges right now. The more we lose, the greater the chance of us getting eliminated is," Jamey replied.

"Good point," Jesse said.

Cean and Ech were sitting together quietly once again.

Ory hopped up to them. "Hi, guys!" she said.

"Hi," Ech replied. Cean didn't reply.

"How are you?" Ory asked.

"Good," Ech replied, clearly not wanting to have a conversation.

Ory looked at Cean. He wasn't replying, just looking at the floor.

"Are you okay?" Ory asked him.