Episode 16

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to a savanna! Sherry was there, and I let her rejoin the show because reasons. The mobs had to compete in the Mob-lympics in teams of two. The team with the most points got to choose which team was eliminated. In the end, Wooly and Sherry just barely beat Jack and Cocoa, and Sherry finally managed to eliminate the "dangerous" Porky and Mooshie. Who will make it to the final three? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

Remaining Contestants (4): Wooly, Jack, Cocoa, Sherry

***

Wooly and Sherry were in first class.

Sherry wouldn't let Wooly eat any junk food, watch any movies, or play any games like he had been doing. Now all he was doing was sitting in a comfy chair, moping.

Sherry was sitting next to him, satisfied. She couldn't watch over her son from home. But when she was with him, everything was okay.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Life was so much better without my mom here. I had friends and could do whatever I wanted! But with mom, I don't have either of those things. And I can't get away from her, because she's my mother!"

~~~

Sherry's Confessional

"I'm so glad Herobrine let me back in the show to watch my son. I owe him one. I wonder if he's single..?"

~~~

Jack and Cocoa sat on a bench in coach.

"Ya know, we could have won and eliminated the sheeps," Jack broke the awkward silence.

"Well, Porky and Mooshie were pretty annoying," Cocoa pointed out.

"Yeah, but I could have beaten them easily," Jack replied.

"You mean we," Cocoa said.

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever," Jack replied. "I'm the only one who got points for us, though."

Cocoa's eye twitched. "Excuse me? Who lost to Wooly in the sword fight?"

"Who lost to Wooly in the race?" Jack shot back.

"If you had beaten him in the fight I wouldn't have had to beat him in the race!" Cocoa exclaimed.

"That doesn't matter! What matters is that you lost, and the sheeps are still here!" Jack said.

"IT'S SHEEP!" Cocoa yelled. "That's it! I don't want to be friends anymore!"

"Good!" Jack shouted. He walked away. Cocoa walked in the opposite direction.

The only problem was they were in coach on a plane, which was a pretty small room. They just walked to opposite sides of the room, which were only about ten blocks away from each other.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I can't believe I thought Jack was actually a nice guy! Ugh! I hate him!"

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"I don't know what made me want to be friends with Cocoa again! Ugh! He's bad at everything!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the four remaining mobs stepped out to find themselves in a swamp.