Episode 17

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the four mobs had to find potions in a Witch hut that would give them advantages in the second part. Sherry took one from Wooly, and was nagging him the entire challenge. Jack and Cocoa decided not to be friends anymore, and fought the whole time. In the six part obstacle course, it was very close between the four mobs. But, while escaping his mother, Wooly drank an invisibility potion and won the challenge. He chose his mother to be eliminated. Who will make it to the final two? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

Remaining Contestants (3): Wooly, Jack, Cocoa

***

Wooly sat in first class, chowing down on junk food once again. He was starting to watch the sequel to the movie he had been watching earlier.

"The girl with the pink hair is right behind you!" he shouted at the TV.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"I'm honestly pretty surprised I've made it to the final three. With my mom in my way pretty much the entire season, I didn't think it would be possible. Now that she's gone, however, I bet I can win."

~~~

Jack and Cocoa were both in coach again.

"You're not making it to the finale," Jack said.

"We'll see about that," Cocoa replied.

"You won't make it. You're too soft," Jack said.

"What do you mean by that?" Cocoa asked.

"You dated Moolissa, for Notch's sake. She was ugly! You just dated her because you felt bad for her," Jack laughed.

"I did not!" Cocoa yelled. "I liked her for who she is, not who she wants to be!"

"Really?" Jack asked. He chuckled. "Then you're just as pathetic as her."

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I hate Jack so much! Why was I ever friends with him in the first place?! Because I thought he was cool? Ugh! I need to win this show and prove him wrong!"

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Just giving Cocoa a little pre-challenge shakiness. Maybe he'll be so mad, he'll lose the challenge and get eliminated. Then I can easily beat Wooly in the finale."

~~~

Cocoa glared at Jack. Just as he opened his mouth to retaliate, there was a flash of blackish-purple light throughout the plane.

Jack and Cocoa looked around in confusion. They felt the plane start to land.

When it touched the ground, they walked out. Wooly joined them.

They were in the End.