Season 4 Preview

Merry Christmas!

Here's my gift to you all:

~~~

Herobrine flew smoothly over the ocean, propelling his body with his magical powers. It was a cloudless day. The sky was blue as could be. The sun shone down on the ocean.

"Where is it...?" he murmured to himself.

He was searching for something in the sea. But what? An ocean temple? A lost ring? Who knows...?

"I could've sworn it was around here somewhere..."

Finally, an island loomed into view.

Herobrine smiled. "There it is."

He landed on the dock of the island gently. The oak wood planks were old and musty, but they were intact.

Herobrine walked onto the island. He looked up at the mountain, then over at the beach.

"Ah, memories," he said to himself.

Herobrine kept walking, and eventually found the campfire area. There were holes in the ground all over the place, as if blocks had risen out of it.

Herobrine continued walking across the hole-filled ground, and found the two cabins. They both had several holes in them as well.

Herobrine narrowed his eyes, and continued walking. Finally, he found the mess hall.

Well, what was left of the mess hall. It had been completely crushed by something huge.

Herobrine face-palmed. He had completely forgotten what happened.

During the final 3 of season 1, Wither had gone crazy and tried to destroy the world. He had collected obsidian from underground, and it had formed into a massive obsidian boulder.

Luckily, Zombee and Ender had stopped him before the boulder became too big, and it only crushed the mess hall.

Herobrine hadn't fixed the island because the finale of season 1 was in the End, and seasons 2 and 3 weren't on the island.

He shot into the air and raised his arms. The holes in the ground started to mend themselves, and the obsidian boulder--that was still in the mess hall--disappeared. The mess hall and cabins repaired themselves, and everything looked good as new.

Herobrine continued to float over the island. "Now, let's invite the animals."

He started to fly back the way he came, then stopped again to think.

"And we'll have the polar bear and llama join, too."

Herobrine floated over to the dock and looked at the island. It looked just like it had a year and a half ago.

"Total Drama Minecraft was fun," Herobrine said.

"But now it's time for Total Drama Minecraft Returns."

~~~~~~~~~~

Coming January 27th, 2017.

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas (if you celebrate it).

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist