Episode 11

"Last time, on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs visited a mega taiga at night! There, they played a game of Lucky Blocks, and had to kill each other! Stella was the last one on her team alive, but was killed by the psychotic Ory. Ory, who is now the Killer Bunny, won for her team, and on Wilbur And Them, Stella volunteered to go home. What action-packed challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (4): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (3): Jack, Cocoa, Moolissa

Team Jet (3): Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

Team Jet were in first class.

Ory sat rigid, staring straight ahead in her comfy chair. She didn't speak, and her eyes were still red.

Jamey and Jesse were as far away from Ory as they could get. They were in the back corner, watching her anxiously.

"I'm scared," Jesse whispered.

"Shut up," Jamey whispered back.

~~~

Jamey's Confessional

"The good news is that we should be able to win all challenges with that psycho bunny. The bad news is, now we can't vote her off."

~~~

The Mammals were in coach.

Porky and Mooshie were jumping around on a makeshift hopscotch course.

Sherry and Wooly were watching them, as always. Wooly was bored, but didn't even try asking his mom if he could play with Porky and Mooshie. He knew what the answer would be.

Porky lost his balance and ran into Mooshie, and the two of them fell over. They laughed.

"So irresponsible," Sherry muttered, shaking her head.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"So irresponsible? All they did was fall over! Notch, my mom is annoying."

~~~

Wilbur And Them were in coach as well.

Moolissa sat silently on a bench.

Cocoa sat silently on another bench.

Jack sat silently on yet another bench.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"I really need to get Moolissa eliminated."

~~~

There was a flash of purple through the plane. All the mobs looked around, confused.

Then, the plane landed. The mobs stepped out, bewildered to find themselves on a netherrack plain in the Nether.