Episode 10

"Last time, on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to a cave to mine as many valuable ores as possible! Moolissa's father paid us a visit, kidnapping Moolissa once again. All of Team Jet managed to die, causing their team to lose. Wilbur And Them were busy saving Moolissa, so, surprisingly, The Mammals won. Because Ech had said he would win for his team, but he didn't, he was eliminated. What thrilling challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (4): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (4): Jack, Cocoa, Stella, Moolissa

Team Jet (3): Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

The Mammals were in first class.

Porky and Mooshie were eating cookies like pigs. Well, Porky was a pig, so that made sense. But they were both eating very messily. Cookie crumbs went everywhere.

"You children disgust me," Sherry said from across the aisle. She was sitting in a comfy chair, and Wooly was sitting in one next to her. He was watching a movie on the tiny television in front of him.

"What are you watching, sweetie?" Sherry asked.

"A Minecraft Story the Movie," Wooly replied without looking away from the screen.

"What's it rated? Is it PG-13? Because you're not 13 yet," Sherry said.

"I don't know, mom. Shh, this is a good part!"

Sherry found the case to the movie and found the rating.

"This is PG-13!" she exclaimed. She reached over and turned off the television.

"Mommmmm!" Wooly complained.

"You are not allowed to watch PG-13 movies," Sherry scolded.

"But Steve was just about to fight Beta in the Nether!" Wooly exclaimed.

"That does not sound appropriate for a child your age," Sherry replied.

Wooly groaned and slumped in his seat.

Lel

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Why did she have to be my mother?"

~~~

Wilbur And Them were in coach.

Stella was staring at the wall, silent as always. If there were windows in coach, she would be looking out one.

Jack and Cocoa were sitting next to each other, but were silent. Moolissa sat across the room from them, also silent.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"I haven't shown it much, but that hallucination from three episodes ago really shook me up. Seeing my dad come back from the dead was just..." She shuddered.

~~~

Team Jet were in coach as well. There were only three of them left.

"If we lose another challenge, you will be automatically eliminated," Jamey said to Ory.

"We better not lose any more challenges, then," Ory replied, stone-faced.

"And what will you do if we do?" Jesse asked. "Cry?"