Episode 13

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the three teams merged! The mobs travelled to a floating plateau, where they had to try not to fall as the blocks fell. Pretty sure we've done a challenge like that in one of the other seasons, but oh well. Anyway, Ory won immunity, and there was a three way tie of the votes between Jack, Jesse, and Jamey. Jesse and Jamey decided to argue and fight, and both accidentally fell out of the plane. So they were eliminated. What crazy challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

**

Remaining Contestants (7): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Jack, Cocoa, Moolissa, Ory

***

Ory was in first class by herself.

She sat on a comfy chair, but it didn't give her any comfort. She glared at the chair in front of her.

Suddenly, she spazzed out, and fell onto the ground.

Ory stood back up, her eyes still red, but flickering. Her body parts moved in crazy ways.

Then, she stopped.

"You are not coming back," the Killer Bunny growled. She sat back on her chair.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"She's trying to come back. But I won't let her. Ory is gone. It's the Killer Bunny now."

~~~

The rest of the contestants were in coach.

Porky and Mooshie were running around the room. Wooly was trying to chase after them, but they were too quick. They had been doing this all their life; Wooly was barely ever allowed to run.

Porky and Mooshie jumped over a bench and continued running. Wooly tried to jump over the bench as well, but tripped on it and fell.

He stood back up, ready to start running again.

Jack was right in front of him.

"Uh...hi?" Wooly greeted, confused.

"Sup."

"Um...my mom told me not to talk to strange men," Wooly mumbled.

Jack chuckled. "We're in the middle of a contest. I'm not gonna kidnap you."

"Oh."

"Anyway, I'm just here to tell you to vote off Moolissa after this challenge," Jack said.

"Why?" Wooly asked.

"Because. Cocoa was a pretty cool dude to hang out with. Until Moolissa came along, and made him all lovey-dovey. I need to get my friend back," Jack explained.

Wooly narrowed his eyes. "And why...uh...why should I listen to you?"

"Because if you don't," Jack grinned evilly. "I'll eliminate you instead."

Wooly's eyes widened. "Okay," he squeaked.

"Go tell your little friends to vote her off too," Jack said as Porky and Mooshie ran by again.

And then he walked away.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"If I'm gonna win this show, I have to start acting confident. Definitely not what I just did there. But I can't help it. Jack is scary..."

~~~

Cocoa and Moolissa were farther away from the rest of the mobs.

"I don't know, my brothers are really weird," Moolissa laughed. "They talk in their sleep, too."