Episode 5

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, Moolissa was kidnapped by her pyscho family! So, the mobs travelled to a mushroom island to save her. There was chaos down in the cave where Moolissa was being held, mostly because of Cluck. Mooshie came down, and the other mooshrooms bowed to him for some reason. Because of this, The Mammals won, and Wilbur And Them lost since they had nobody in the cave. Moolissa was voted out, but Cluck decided to leave the show because it was "sexist". Moolissa lives another day. Anyway, what drama will occur today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (6): Kain, Chloe, Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (5): Jack, Cocoa, Wilbur, Stella, Moolissa

Team Jet (5): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory, Cean

***

Team Jet were in coach once again.

Ech and Cean sat next to each other on a bench as always. They weren't talking, just sitting.

Jamey and Jesse were up against a wall, discussing quietly.

"The squid and the bat are friends. They will most likely vote the same mob when we lose. That's two votes," Jamey said.

"We must get rid of one of them soon, then," Jesse replied.

Suddenly, Ory hopped up to them. "Hiya!" she said.

Jamey and Jesse stared at her.

"Can we help you?" Jamey asked.

"No, I was just saying hi," Ory replied.

"Hello," Jesse said.

There was an awkward silence as the two horses stared at Ory. She looked around, then sighed and hopped away.

"Then again, that rabbit is pretty annoying," Jesse said to Jamey.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"I can't make friends with Cean and Ech, and I can't make friends with Jamey and Jesse. What am I gonna do?"

~~~

Wilbur And Them were also in coach once again.

It was much quieter now that Cluck was gone. Stella sat peacefully on a bench. Moolissa was staring at a wall sadly.

Jack, Cocoa, and Wilbur were sitting on a bench. Cocoa glanced over at Moolissa, then looked away.

"Okay, we haven't won in awhile. We need to get first class again," Jack said.

"Yeah, these benches aren't very...um...I can't think of any bench puns," Wilbur said.

Cocoa was silent.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Moolissa is self-conscious about her looks. During the challenge, if there's a time I can be alone with her, I want to tell her that I think she's beautiful. Hopefully Jack and Wilbur won't hear."