{Closed} Kik Competition

Oh hi.

The title of this looks exciting, doesn't it?

Because it is.

Alright, time for actual explaining.

I am going to be holding a Total Drama Kik Competition, for you guys! That's right, you all have a chance to compete against one another for a prize of one million emeralds!

Just kidding about that last part, the prize will actually be a shoutout and a follow from me (if I'm not already following you). And there may also be some other prize that I am not saying yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You must have Kik to participate.

So this is how it works: I add you all to a chat (probably will end up being several chats) and separate you into teams. We will do a challenge every day(ish). The losing team will vote off who they want to go home, and the person with the most votes will be removed from all the chats (eliminated). We will continue like that, until the merge, and then continue until there is one winner.

So it is basically like a Total Drama season, but you guys can participate!

WARNING: You must participate in most of the challenges, if you can't do all. If you don't think you are active on kik enough, either be more active, or don't sign up.

ThomasPaul61 is going to be my cohost, by the way.

To sign up: kik me privately. I will add you to the chat after you do. My kik is in my bio on my profile.

If you don't have kik, you cannot participate. It is free on all devices (probably), if you want to get it.

You must sign up by Sunday, July 10th. The competition will begin on Monday, July 11th.

Don't worry if you are in a different time zone than me, you will still be able to participate in most of the challenges.

If you have any questions, feel free to kik me or private message me.

Hope you all can join!

~Radishologist