Episode 7

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to an ocean biome, where they had to find the gold blocks in the ocean temple. A lot of them were attacked by Guardians, but a few lucky mobs found the friendly past contestants of Total Drama Nether, Ian and Victoria. Anyway, Kain got to the gold first, giving The Mammals first class. It was close between Stella and Cean, but when Ech accidentally brought an Elder Guardian to his friend, Stella and Wilbur And Them got second place. Team Jet voted, and Cean was eliminated. What crazy challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (5): Kain, Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (5): Jack, Cocoa, Wilbur, Stella, Moolissa

Team Jet (4): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

The Mammals were in first class. Porky and Mooshie were being dumb as always. Wooly was sitting next to his mother as always. Sherry was being protective of Wooly as always. Kain was thinking about Chloe as always.

***

Wilbur And Them were in coach again. Jack was complaining about not having first class as always. Wilbur was making puns as always. Cocoa was sneaking glances at Moolissa as always. Moolissa was sneaking glances at Cocoa as always. Stella was by herself as always.

***

Team Jet were in coach as well. Jamey and Jesse were arguing as always. Ory was alone as always. Ech was silent as always.

***

The plane landed because the author didn't feel like writing stuff. The fourteen remaining mobs stepped out to find themselves in the blistering heat of a desert. As far as they could see was sand, along with the occasional cactus and dead bush.

"Welcome, mobs, to your next challenge!" Herobrine announced

"What is it?" Wilbur asked. "It better be inside somewhere. I'm bacon out here."

Nobody laughed, as usual.

Herobrine snapped his fingers, and fourteen separate wooden poles appeared nearby. The poles were made of four oak fence posts stacked on top of each other.

"Today's challenge is to stand on your pole as long as possible. Yes, it's very hot out here, but that's what makes this challenge fun! Whichever team has all of its members give up first must send someone home. The second team to have all its members give up is safe, and the remaining team wins first class," Herobrine explained.

The mobs groaned at the idea of standing on a pole in the blistering heat for as long as possible.

"Alright!" Herobrine snapped his fingers again, and the mobs were teleported onto their poles. Several almost fell, but they all caught their balance.