CHAPTER ONE: BAD FLIPPEN BOY

Hi guys, my book , It Started With A Deal is slowly becoming more popular but when I read it, i cringe so I am 'rewriting the book hoping you enjoy and read it . Please vote on it and tell me what you think, i love reading your comments so don't be a silent reader.

Chapter one

Ashley-

I huffed as I sat in my boring desk with random drawings all over it. It was Thursday, yet I still want half day. #Lettheteenslive

It was a minute until the bell rang for home time. My boring Science teacher was litterally an alternative to a lullaby. His voice put a person into a sleep trance.

The bell ringing echoes throughout the blank grey class room. I jumped up and left the room ignoring the paper's that fell out of my books , my brown leather diary book,that I clutched to myself,was an old book my mother gave me before she passed.

I got to my dark navy blue locker and stuffed my books in. I wasn't looking as I did so, because if I did my OCD should take over and I would want to fix it. Ain't no body got time for that.

I closed my locker shut and jumped as I saw the face of a over happy clown... my best friend , Penelope. Her ginger hair was frizzy and yet she pulls it off just fine. I normally joked with her call I her Hermione and Ron's child.

Her smile was so wide that I swore her perfect white teeth were about to fall out.

"What do you want?" I asked with a smile slightly rolling my eyes.

"So there is this party-"

"Stop right there. You know I don't do parties, after the... accident." I said and she nodded.

"But it's senior year..." Penny trailed off with her lip pouted .

Don't give in Ashley

I took a glance at Penelope and she looked like a sad ginger puppy. Her dark chocolate eyes were laced with sadness, I couldn't take it any longer, I am going to snap.

"Ugh... fine." I gave in. Damn so close... yet so far

"Yay!" She said cheekily and hugged me tightly.

"Okay now I'll pick you up later." I said and she nodded. She sas bouncing on the spot in glee. Maybe this party wouldnt be that bad of an idea.

"Wear something nice." She said and wiggled her brows. If she had any intention of hooking me up with someone, she will be very disappointed.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Don't I always." I said and she left, skipping down the hallway.

Sure, I was nerdy and didn't get all the guys. But I'm not a book character, I actually have a taste in fashion.

*****

I was standing infront of my dresser after my shower. I needed to pick out an outfit for tonight.

I grabbed a flannel and a all black outfit. Black twenty øne piløt shirt, black ripped skinnys , black Tomys and a red and black flannel.

"Ash can I - where you going..." my older brother , Mike, said entering my room suddenly.

"To a party with Penelope." I said and put a light amount of blush on.

"Wow who would of thought that you'd do that again?" He said with a smile. Last year at a party I was almost-

"Ash ! Penelope is calling!" My dad shouted and I cringed at the loudness.

"I'll be down!" I said and ran downstairs. I grabbed the phone.

"Hey Penny." I said.

"Hey Ash can you pick me up now." Penelope said with a sniffle. If that ass of a boyfriend of hers did something , he is dead.

Penelope had a boyfriend Matthew. He was a large pain in the ass. He always seemed to hurt her.

I grabbed my keys and said goodbye to everybody. I left to Penny's mansion. Her parents are filthy rich, but they are never home. Penelope either visits us or goes out. She does not act like a rich girl, she acts like a someone who just wants to spend time with her family.

I got to her house and there she stood in a pretty pink sweater and high waisted black denims. Her shoes were black and her make up was plain. Lightly caked.

"You look great." She said and I returned the compliment.

We arrived at the party. The stinch of alchol and smoke hugged me in disgust. I wrinkled my nose. I tried not to gag.

Penelope left me and partied. I couldn't stop her from her having her fun. I awkwardly walked to a couch in the corner of the overcrowded room. I scanned my eyes over the room and my eyes landed on a god.

Alexander Green, my school's bad boy. His light brown hair fell over his green eyes, he flicked it back in one slick movement. He bit his lip interfering with his lip ring, his jawline tightening at the small -- Yet sexy -- move. His grey hoodie was oversized but I could still imagine how his muscles must look under the hoodie like they do when I see his torso hugging shirts that he wears to school.

The view was great before Alex's drunk girlfriend , Brittany, started grinding on him. I looked away. I can't watch that. My eyeginity was almost taken.

I sighed and looked around the room after awhile. Brittany was gone and Alex was talking to his friend Damien Young. Damien had Black hair and grey eyes. His arm was tattooed. Basically a tattoo sleeve.

Alex looked pissed. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were in a thin line. Not long until he stormed out the door.

A couple started making out next to me on the sofa. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands, washed my face and praised myself for making it this far into the party.

I opened the door and came face to face, or should I say mouth to mouth, with Alex.

Alexander Green, Glendale Highs BAD FLIPPEN BOY, is kissing me.

There yal go.

Chapter one of the rewritten.

Hope you like it.

Kisses