What!?

It was time I got home and I called my mom , she said I must invite Alex for supper while his mom was out of town.
"Ash?tomorrow at school I thought I could do something to show my affection." He said in a shy manner and I didn't mind how cute he sounded.
I had stopped and stared at the sky it was incredible and I was taken by the hand and was picked up like a bride and took me back to his car.

******************

We were driving and then I saw a bright light and then it went dark.

******************

I woke up and I was in a hospital room , a doctor had entered the box like room . He seemed pleased to see that I was awake.

"What happened?" I asked so confused with the situation at hand.

"You and your boyfriend were in a car accident yet you were the most injured between the two of you." The doctor said catching me up on what happened in the last few hours. I looked at myself, I had cuts and bruises on my skin.

"Where is Alex now , I want to see him." I said as if I was screaming at the doctor.

"He is outside I will call him ." He said calmly. He was okay.

The doctor let Alex in and he ran to me looking as if he was about to cry.

"Ash!are you ok."He said as he held my head he had several stitches on his head and a bruised area on his lip were his piercing used to be .

I bit my lip and he smirked which led me to giggle to indicate that I was alright.

He put his forehead against mine , I wanted to kiss him yet I thought it might hurt his bruises lip.

"You look so cute when your worried." I said and he chuckled alittle.
******************

Two weeks later and school was getting hectic . Too many this and too many that. I swear Alex was the only thing keeping me sain.

Alex walked me to my class carring my books then all eyes were on us and took my books and put it on my desk and turned back to Alex on one knee with a box that held a promise ring with golden trimming on a silver base.

"Will you promise to be my beautiful girlfriend." He said in such a sexy way I found it so attractive.

"Yes!" I said while nodding like a crazy person and crying. It was totakly not for show... to me.

He left the class room.

He only leaves me in bad situations.

****************

After school I was looking for Alex so we can go home , I came around the corner finding Alex ,his friend Aaron and Aaron's  girlfriend Alexis talking.

------------------------

Alex point of view. Alex.

"So your falling for her?" Aaron said.

"Yeah, but I can't tell her that I was dared to ask her out by Zack, I should have known he was planning something." I said anger rising within me and my blood started boiling.

--------------------------

Now that I heard that coming out of his mouth , I couldn't help scream his name.

"Alex!?" I said sadness filled my tone of speech.

"Ash, it isn't as it seems, I swear.!" Alex said sounding upset at the fact that he might lose me...

What will happen... will they still be 'dating' or will she deny she still loves him no matter what.