Prom prep

I woke up to a view that was oh so fabulous , a sleeping beast, a sleeping God, Alexander Green sleeping.... SHIRTLESS. What a beautiful sight.

His eyes began to open , I began to see his blue eyes open and I smile and he returns a smile. His bed hair perfectly tossled in long luscious locks.

"Morning sleeping beauty. " I teased and he scrunched his nose.

"Morning beast." He teased and I got his cheast with a playful force.

"Where are we?" I asked looking at my surroundings. The view from outside the car window was of the beach. The soothing sound of waves crashing into the shore.

"Everbody got tipsy last night and we decided to sleep in our cars so nobody gets into accidents." He said.

"Oh ." I said.

"Want to go outside?" He asked and I nodded.

We got up from the back seat of the can and opened the door. Immediately the cool breeze hit my bare legs and I shivered until I felt the warmth of Alex's arms rapped around my waist.

"How does the water look?" He asked and I looked at him in confusion.

He picked me up in bridal style and whispered in my ear , "This is how I will pick you up when we get married. " I couldn't help but blush.

I suddenly realised that we were becoming nearer and nearer each step he takes towards the water.

"Alex what are you doing.!?" I said while kicking my legs.

"Going for a swim." He said and smirked. Before I could reply he threw himself into the water while carrying me.

"Alexander Samuel Green, want was that for! " I said screaming at him.

"Well, Ashley Hailey Fender, I love you and I want to swim ." He said .

"Well, I don't want to ." I said crossing my arms and acting like a baby.

"Ofcourse you want to swim." Alex said making swimming actions.

"No I said I don't want to live you back." I said ofcourse I was joking, " just kidding."

Before he could get a word out, I splashed him .

We had a splashing competition, but ofcourse I won.

After alot of splashing, Alex leaned in and kissed me . Just as lovely as our first kiss, just three hundred percent better.

"I love you." Alex said.

"I love you too." I said giving him small packs on the lips.

We walked out of the water , our clothes dripping wet.

I stood still in my tracks to see something written out in the sand , P R O M ? Omg is Alex asking me to prom? I turn around to see Alex on one knee and a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"So?" Alex asked .

"Yes, yes Alex i will go to prom with you." I said almost overwhelmed by the happiness.

I kissed him on the lips and the taste of the salty water was disgusting but that's how much I love him, enough to deal with it.

***************

I was sitting in my room with Penelope , who was also asked to prom.

"So should we go dress shopping?" Pen said .

"Yeah ," I said, " I found this dress that I really want. "

I took out my phone to show Penelope a picture of it.