neighbours

It was the day. Nope not my wedding with Alex , I wish. It was prom and I was absolutely excited , my date is hot and my dress is on point.

Alex got me the dress I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

I say by my dresser sing songs like a maniac .

Since you been gone
I can breath
For the first time
I'm so moving on
Eh yah yah
Thanks to you
Now I get
I get what I want
Since you been gone..

I was put off my singing by a sound of loading trucks. It is finally happening , I am getting neighbours. It has been 4 years since I last had neighbours, my last neighbour was a family of 6 and let me just say they had a hot son. His name was Darren and he was 1 year older than me.

I wanted to get a look of my neighbours, but then my doorbell rang .

"Hey beautiful, " Alex said, "guess I'm your neighbour. "

What Alex is my neighbour.

(A N: Omg yes!!!!!!)

I then woke up, yes Alex being my neighbour was a dream all a flippen dream.
However the loading truck wasn't and I was getting new neighbours .

Suddenly out came a flippen got dude , oh my word it's Darren!.

I hadn't seen him in ages.

"Ashley come down here we have new neighbours." My mom said screaming from downstairs.

As I walk downstairs , I see Liam and Lilian making out.

"Eww , get a room." I said throwing a pillow at them.

I don't like Lilian after what I found out at the beach and I needed to confront Liam about it.

"We don't do that when you and Alex make out, do we?" Liam said to me.

"Mom , it isn't new neighbours, " I began, " it is our old ones."I said while opening the door.

Just as I opened my door , I see Darren walking to our porch.

"Hello neighbour!" He said and opened his arms for a hug. Darren got me in so much trouble when I was fourteen and he was fifteen.

Flashback.

"Hey, Ashley." I hear a voice call me from outside my window. I toss and turn in my bed until I give and get up.

I open my window as the cold air hits me.

"What do you want?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"You." He said and I stood there dumbstruck.

"What!" I said so confused at this situation, is my next door neighbour into me?

"I'm coming over to kiss you." He said and I stood there paralysed.

He came to my balcony and stood infront of me.

"Darren I -" I began but lost my words as he put his hands on my hips.

"You talk to much." He said before smahing our lips together. I swung my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

Was this real or am I dreaming.

"Mike's going to kill you." I said once we broke the kiss.

"It's worth it." He said while playing with my hair.

Just then Mike walked in.

"What the hell are you doing with my sister." My seventeen year old brother Mike said swatting Darren back to his balcony.