The fight

I was walking away from my locker , still shocked from the fight , but that wasn't the only fight to day.

"Fight, fight , fight!!!" I heard a continuous chanting sounding like it was coming from the café.

As I get closer it gets louder til I spot a bunch of people crowding a fight scene. I get close and I am shocked at my view.

I see Alex with bruised nuckles and a cut lip.
His lip ring was taken off and he starts swinging punches at . . . Matt!!! I still think that's his name.

"Stop!" I say coming closer to the boys whose attention was taken away.

Alex looks at Matt and hits him out with punch. He stands up and comes close to me. I felt his minty breath on my exposed skin.

"Your safe." He whispers in my ear , he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the hallway.

We finally came to a stop.

"Safe from what?" I say , confusion and curiousness flooded my brain.

"That jerk, Matthew." He said as his jaws clenched, but the only thing that made me want to laugh is the fact that I knew that jerks name.

"What makes him such a jerk." I said as my eyebrows furried in confusion.

"He nearly ruined my chance to get you back." He said leaning in closely, almost to close for comfort.

As he came in for a kiss a loud sound of the door swinging open, both of us turn our heads in the direction of the sound.

"Mr.Green come here right now, your in big trouble mister." Our vice principal Mr.Calp said.

"Ok , see you later." He said swooping in to kiss me on my cheek just before he leaves to join the very angry man.

All I could think is that I had gotten back the loving Alex. I stood there looking so stupid holding my cheek , trying to savour this moment.

I just need to tell Penelope.

*********************

I came around the corner of the café , I suddenly stopped in my tracks for my site of a friendship slowly breaking.

"Nate, I want to tell her about us , but-" Penelope said with her hands around Nate's neck.

"Penny, you should tell her , she needs to know." Nate said putting his hands on her hips.

"Fine, I will tell her." She said rolling her eyes at him and he leaned in to kiss her on her forehead.

I stood still , should I tell her I know or should I run away from her.

"I already know!" I say, she and Nate turn to me , they looked shocked at my appearance .

I ran and soon Penelope followed me too.

******************

"Hey, Ley, come out. Please !" Penny said outside of the bathroom stall that I was currently crying inside of.

"Go away!"

-------------------------

🍕Alex pov🍕

I had just gotten out of the principal's office and my bruised nuckles began to tingle.

I stopped in my tracks to see Penelope coming towards me.

"Alex!I need your help!" She shouted to me.

"With what?" I said and she looked up to me.

"With Ashley." She said and I began to worry, what could be wrong with her?

"What about Ashley?" I panicked.

"She is crying, I hurt her Alex and I want my best friend back." She said , a year rolled down her face.

"What did you do?" I asked , alittle less panicked.

"I kept a secret from her and she feels like I don't trust her." She said and began to sob.

"Where is she?" I asked the now sobbing Penelope.

"In the bathroom." She said pointing to the bathroom.

I lift her head and tell her, "I will help you."

She wiped her tears and smiled.

"Thanks ." She said.

"My pleasure." I said sending her a reassuring smile.

********************

I stood by the door of the girls bathroom , contemplating whether I should enter or not.

I entered with confidence.

"Ashley!" I say.

I am starting to get a bunch of eyes and nasty glares.

"I am in here for a girl." I say to the girls who were staring at me and they totally understood.

"Go away Green." She said and I chuckled.

"Can't do ,Pumpkin spice." I said.

"Stop calling me that." She said and I smiled.

"Ok, princessa ." I said and she sighed.

I sat on the floor and the door of Ashleys stall opened.I stared straight into her legs.

"I like my view from here,Ash." I said and she finally realised that I was on the cold floor and smiled.

"Shut up and come here." She said and stretched her arms out for me to grab them.I smiled and so did she , a single tear rolled down her cheek. It just hurt me to see her like this.

She pulls me up and squished me into a huge hug , which I am grateful for.

I pull away , even though I it upset me with the lack of contact.

"Go and forgive your friend she is really sorry." I said then kissing her head as she nodded.

"Okay." She said and smiled.

"Maybe okay will be our always." I said and she snorted.

"Your such a dork." She said smiling.

I put My arm around her and said , " But I am your dork."

"Yes you are!" She said tapping my nose with her middle finger.

My Ashley is back.

-------------------------

🍁Ashleys pov🍁

As we were walking out , a cold hand smacks my face. I look up and spot a bitch , and not just any bitch, the queen of bitches even the mean girls praise her .

Brittney effing Frost