Detention

The picture above is Karley (Yes it is me).
You will meet her in this chapter.

I thought I would give everybodies cast and I am so happy with my selection.

Ashley Fender - Lily Collins(changed the character)

Alex Green - Christian Collins.(they have the same surname❤)

Penelope Heart - Bella Thorne

Brittney Jones - Amanda Seyfried.

Andy Wood - Cara Delevinge

Nate and Liam Collins - the Harries twins.

Mike Fender - Jeremy Sumpter.

Jessie Thorne - Ariande Grande.

Zack Apostle - Ian Somerhandle

Matt Turner - Harry Eden

Karley UNKNOWN (I won't give away the story) - Me!!!☺

--------------------------

There I stood completely shocked , I had just been slapped by Brittany.

"Karma is a bitch." She said an evil smirk tugging on her face.

"What did you d-" I was cut off by our Vice principal.

"Mrs.Fender, come here right now." He said angrily while point to the floor infront of him. What did I DO?

"Is there something wrong?" I asked curiously and to be honest I was alittle scared.

"Don't act like your innocent, you vandalized the principal's car." He said.

"Sir, I did nothing." I said completely shocked I knew this was the doings of Brittney and her minions.

"Your going to be in detention after school!" He yelled the turned on his just to storm away.

****************

It was after school and I was going to detention for the second time. I have been in detention before just because I stood up for that beast I once called my boyfriend, Zack.

I walked into the class, feeling a sting of a tear on the inside of my eyes. There sat two people that I care dearly about , bruised and bloody. There sat the guy who has feeleings for me yet I only want to be friends and the other guy is the guy I like but I am not sure wheter he likes me or not. There sat Liam and Alex, they looked as if they just arrived after the war.

I walked up to a seat, far away from them. It upset me that they were fighting. A year rolled down my cheek and I just wiped it off.

"Ok , now that everybody is here , take out your books and finish your incompleted work and the worksheet with your name on it saying 'I will not fight on school premises' , write that down 20 times and hand it in , when your done handing it in you may leave early." The teacher said before handing us our sheets of paper.

"Hey Ash." one of the boys say , I didn't even bother to check who it was.

I handed my sheet in and left like I was told to do.

****************

I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a good 4 minutes before standing up and looking at my appearance. Some would say I was average and most will say I horrify them when they look at me. I had many flaws that made me unique and proud that I am my own person.