CHAPTER FOUR: FAKE RELATIONSHIP

Chapter 4: Instagram And Getting To Know You.

Ashley -

I was sitting in my History class going over how I was going to tell Penelope what's going on.

'Im being used by the hottest boy in school and I don't even know why'

Yeah like Penelope would stand for that.

"Miss Fender, what is the answer?" My History teacher asked me.

"Umm..." I looked over to the board to see that they were talking about.

"Trenches, the war in War Horse was a Trench War." I said and the teacher nodded with a smile. I sighed in relief.

A chuckle came from across the room, I turned to see that it was Alex.

Since when did Alex start going to class?

I ignored him and turned to the board again since I did not want any more random questions popping up at me.

*****

The bell rang and I got up and packed my bags quickly so I can meet Penelope at the Café. I swung my bag over my back and walked out the door.

I came to the coffee shop on the edge near our school. It was small and very modern.

I walked inside to see that Penelope was sitting at our table and had already ordered for me.

I smile at the Caramal Frap that was on the table. She knows me so well.

I walk up to her and sit down across from her. I was so nervous.

"Okay can you explain?" Penelope asked.

"Yeah, Pen, so last night I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came out I bumped into Alex. We started talking then he asked me out. So I said yes." I explained and her jaw dropped.

"Wow, that's fast." She said and I nodded.

She looked like she wanted to ask more questions when her phone buzzed. She took it out and read a message and frowned.

"Sorry Ley, I need to go. Family problems." She said and we greeted before she left.

I sat for awhile and looked around the Café to see Alex ordering the same as me.

I smile and grab my phone and send him a message through Instagram because I didn't have his number. Sliding right into the DM's.

AshleyF_ : hey

the_real_a.g : hey babe. ;)

AshleyF_ : turn around.

As I sent it he turned around and smirked at me. He took his drink and came towards me and takes the seat across from me.

"I would've asked if this seat was taken,but by the looks of you stalking me , you just want me to sit, don't you?" He asked in a playful manner.

"I wasn't stalking you, i came here with Penelope to clear the air about us, because you left me to sort that situation on my own." I said and he took a sip of his drink .

"Where is your imaginary friend cause she ain't here at the moment?" He said chuckling.

"She left due to a family emergency." I said.
He nodded. I noticed that he was drinking the same as me. My favourite drink.

"I see you like Caramel Frappuchino." I said and he looked at it.

"Well I wanted vodka, but they don't sell it here." His voice was husky. We chuckled together like we enjoyed each others company. Like we were a real couple,but everything was fake we were fake.

"No, but seriously I just like trying something new and out of the box." He said.

I kept wondering if this was the reason he asked me out, to try something new from his blonde hair , blue eyed and Bimbo with a capital b.

"Hey, i have to go, i have practice today. " he said and stood up, he kissed my cheek and left. I sat there, absolutely dumbstruck while touching my cheek where his lips were not long ago.

After I finished my frap, I walked home. I didn't live to far from the cafe and the fresh mid-summer breeze really cleared my head before I could go study for my test tommorow.

I couldn't rap my head around the kiss Alex gave me on my cheek.

I picked my phone up and messaged him on Instagram again.

AshleyF_: you know, if I'm your fake girlfriend I'm going to need answers and I'm going to have to get to know you

AshleyF_: you know... To make it believable.

the_real_a.g: I'm free tonight, maybe I can pick you up.

AshleyF_: that's good with me. 5pm?

the_real_a.g: great just send me your address.

After sending the address I quickly got ready, it was 4:35 right not, luckily I don't take that long to get ready.

I gave myself a once over. I wore a grey top and my black ripped jeans. I had my brown timberland boots on and tied the look together with my favourite grey plaid shirt.

I heard a car hoot outside. My parents weren't home tonight so I didn't have to worry about Alex meeting them, atleast not tonight.

I walked outside and his smile widened as he open the door for me and got in the drivers seat . We had not talked the whole drive to McDonalds , I looked at him and said...

"McDonalds?" I said so curiously he giggled a bit it was so... Cute. This hunk of a human being can transform into one of the cutest things to walk this earth.

"Don't be silly it's just a roadstop to get food. I have a special spot to show you. There is no place to eat there." He said and we walked inside, looking like a really cute couple and looking like we were really like each other,but I wasn't sure if that was true or if it was all just for show, we were 'fake dating' after all. Looking around I noticed alot of kids from our school.

I looked down at my shoes ' I guess it is all for show.'

He sat down and stood there wondering if I should sit next to him or should I sit across him at the booth he. He patted on seat and said "you coming, I don't bite." I nodded like a silly person and smiled, blushing alittle. I sat next him at a booth as he insisted I do and we ordered our food and chatted up a storm we seemed so comfortable with each other , until...

Okay so finally finished a chapter hope you guys like it. Sorry for not updating sooner.

Hope you enjoy.