Double trouble

I lay in my bed covered by sheets and totally frustrated by the thought of that jerk I onc thought I loved, but with the feelings I felt now I knew I was completely wrong about him.

As I was lying there almost completely asleep , a knock came to my door I looked up to see my mom's boyfriend and my older brother, Mike, they came in with a sad tone in their voice.

"Your mom said we should help with your problems for a change." Fred said, my mom's boyfriend.

"She is busy planning your birthday and can really be here for you in this difficult time." Mike said.

"May I come in." My mom said from behind my door, I nodded in a silly manner, she came in and before I knew the whole family was in my room, including coco my brown puppy.

"We have some news."My mom said holding Fred's hand and my brother and I sitting there dumbstruck. "We are engaged!" We all jumped up and started celebrating.

"And Nate and Liam are coming to stay with us." Then silence spread across the room , it wasn't a peaceful silence , but a awkward one. I had met Nate and he was a complete hunk and since Liam was his twin, I am expecting a hunktorage to walk through the door tommorrow.

****************

The next day I was waiting at the door, completely excited to meet my new soon-to-be-brothers .

"Stop looking like a weirdo sis, I need some more bros in my group and I don't want you to crack them out when they walk in." Mike said totally annoyed when I turn and stock my tongue out at him. "Real immature Ash." He continued.

"You do realise you just said that I'm mature, right." I said , but before he could reply like he always does the door bell rings.

I rush to the door and open it , my smile reached each war there stood the twins. Nate was wearing a plain white tee and blue denims and a black jersey which sinched in his toned , muscular arms . I went in for a hug and he hugged back, he and I were quite close since our first incounter and we still are so close . Once we pull away , I see Liam with a Gray beanie on his head, a baggie red hoodie and black skinnys which cupped his ads like it depended on it and I couldn't deny I was loving my view of the twins.

"Ash, how are you. Is my dad and Lucy here." Nate began and Liam just stood there with his hands in his pockets looking around , until his eyes landed on me and his jaw dropped.

I stared at him and then focused on Nate once again "Sorry, no they aren't here, they will be here any moment though." I answered him.

It was quiet until... "Who's the babe ?" Liam said and I looked at him confused and pointed to me to make sure he was talking about me and he nodded his head.

"I am your new stepsister, bub ." I said and he leaned back putting his hands back into his pockets and bit his lip and suddenly I felt heat creep up my neck and I began to blush.

"You even have a cute, nickname for me." He said and smirked.

I knew it was going to be trouble in the house.... Double trouble.

*****************

"Bye everybody, I am going to Jessie, she said she wants to meet me at the park." Mike said before he left to meet up with his girlfriend , Jessie.

" Yo, Mike can you drop me at school, there is a rugby meeting in a bit." Nate said and then I realise that I will be left alone with Liam.

I grabbed some butternut soup from the pot my mom had left us to eat earlier that night and went to sit by the tv, I turn it on the Disney channel and jam with Hannah Montana until it finished and then watched Kim possible. Suddenly I hear a door close and feet in the steps and then Liam flings himself on the couch.

"Hey!" I screamed at him. "You almost made me mess my soup."

He grabbed my soup and began to sip it up and then grabbed the remote.

Suddenly the channel changes to News.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I said swatting my hands in the air like a mad man." I don't mind alot of channels, but why the hell are we watching the news."

He sighs and chuckles, his chuckle made my spin twitch . "I like to know what's around me and not get bothered by whether Kim wants to go on a date or a mission. "

I laugh with him, but my was filled with a evil twitch. I had come up with a plan and suddenly I stood up and moved closer to Liam's shocked body.

I put my hands on his neck and he twitched from the suddenly coldness my hands had given him. I bit my lip and he licked his.

"Liam, you look so sexy in that colour it suits you." I said in a seductive tone, while moving my index finger up and down his jawline afraid that it might cut me.

I look for the remote and swear at myself realizing its so close to his junk. I trail my hand down from his jawline to his neck to his chest to his abs and then by his junk.

He flinched as I laid my hand down on his junk and I bit my lip and suddenly his hand finds his way behind my head and I panic. Is he going to kiss me?or did he want more than just a kiss?

I quickly grab the remote and slide to my old spot and feel a sign of relief .

He just say there dumbstruck and suddenly he looks down to his junk, he had a boner.
I laughed loudly.

He looked me in the eye and confusion flooded his eyes. "Thanks alot, Ash, you left me sexually confused. Your such a tease."

I look utterly shocked did he just call me a tease, but also I was wondering...

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!