Farewell.

The top picture is Andy and Liam when they say goodbye.

_____________

"Phone?"

"Check!"

"Bubblegum?"

"Check!"

"Water?"

"Check!"

"Hot boyfriend?"

"Check, check, check!"

After checking that we have everything Alex and I were ready to leave to Coldwaters.

We went down stairs were my mother with tears pouring out of her eyes and mumbling 'you have to be strong!".

"Mom don't cry , I will visit as much as I can." I said bringing her into a bear hug.

"I will miss you so flippen much baby girl." My mom said squishing the hell out of me.

Alex and I decided to get married after one year of college.

"Bye Mrs. Fender ." Alex said giving my mom a hug.

"Bye look after my daughter will you." My mom said squeezing him tightly.

Andy and Liam were together at Andy's house saying their farewells. Liam was posting non stop photos of the them on Instagram. They are so cute together. Penelope and Nate were already there because Nate hadan orientation

We got in the car and waved to my parents. We were off and boom. In less than 3 hours we were in Coldwater.

When we arrived at the house we bought for college. We decided to buy a house and not stay in dorms because drama. Plus the house is shared with Penn , Nate , Alex and I.

We got there and Penn helped us with our bags. Nate was out for a science course for the weekend.

We unpacked in our room that we are sharing.

"So Penn, what was your first course like?" I asked as Penn seemed to be sleeping to avoid work.

"Good actually, design is a good subject to take." Penn said and I was excited to start on Monday. Penn and I both want to become designers.

_____________

Ok so this part was quite short but I will post this now and one alittle later.

Next part is the wedding in Ashleys point of view and then it's the wedding in Alex's pov.

I will do another chapter of them in the future. I won't post it in the future tho.

I will post another book soon about their children . Maybe this weekend. Love gal and remember to support.

Vote and comment.

XOXO

Kindrajoy 😘