Let's take it back to the beach

Today was the day, to do what? I don't know what it is but ever since I met Alex my life has been so ... crazy and exciting.

Ping!

I checked my phone to see a message from Alex

Alexander: hello beautiful grab your beach bag and come outside.

I ran to the window to see Alex by his car waving at me .

I grabbed my stuff and left.

"Hey gorgeous , how about we call our friends aswell you know 'The Squad'."
Alex said and I nodded and grabbed my phone.

Me: Hey Penn, you coming to the beach with us.
Pennsylvania : Sure see you there must I pick up the boys and Lilian.
Me: yes plz Penn. 😘
Pennsylvania : Sure thing sweet pea.

"Okay lets go. " Alex said.

*************

At the beach we met up with the gang.

"Hey what up guys ." I said greeting my friends.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Alex asked and grabbed on to my waist.

"I was thinking we could have a bonfire." Penelope said.

"Yes." Everybody cheered.

"I brought surfboards from my dad's friends house, he is a surfer." Liam said.

"Great idea, babe." Lilian said and stared at Liam lovingly and he did the same, he finally got over me , uh I mean he is finally happy and she seems equally as happy as he is.

"Well do you need help with those boards." Alex offered.

"Yeah there's 6 boards and there are 3 boys 2 each boy." Nate agreed and so did they.

"Yeah sure." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

As they left a car drove into the parking lot.

"Hey a few of my friends are here with my stuff.I will be back." Lily said.

"Sure Lily." Me and Penelope said to Lilian.

She walked off and we just watched as the boys struggled. They finally came back after struggling for a minute.

"Hey where's Lily can you go check on her?" Liam asked .

"Sure Penelope and I will go get her." I said and he looked on point with our suggestion.

As we reached them they started gossiping so me and Penelope decided to hide behind the rock .

"Oh my word." Lily started , " Ashley is so stupid. I am basically stealing her man in front of her."

"My man?" I whispered under my breathe in confusion.

"Alex is so mine " she said and Penn gasped.

I stood there angry.

"Ok you might think so but he loves me and not you." I said coming out from behind the rocks.

I decided to keep it to me to make sure there is no more trouble in my life for tonight.

"Ok get on the board and paddle , if you get the hang of it stand on your knees and once you got your balance stand up." He said and planted a kiss on my forehead, it felt as if my skin was burning by his gentle yet strong kiss.

"Okay I got it." I said and began to paddle .

So as much as I would love to tell you I got it right on my first try I didn't I got it right when I turned 80. Just to be clear I was exaggerating, I hope. Alex helped me where he could but other than that I was quite good.

***************************

We were sitting at the campfire at night.

"Look up!" Alex said whispering in my ear , I could smell his minty breathe creeping up my neck. His husky , manly , hunky voice sent shivers down my spine .

I pointed my head upwards towards the sky, the stars look gorgeous twinkling in the dark sky, from our view it looks like a galaxy of blues and purples.

"It's gorgeous." I said staring at the sky like a kid who just saw a plane for the first time.

"It's so gorgeous , but it will never compare to your beautifulness." He said again sending shivers everywhere in my body , every single hair that i had on my skin stood up. The geese under my skin stood up straight.

"Thanks your the best Alexander Green." I said starring into his green orbits he calls his eyes.

"Well I am only the best because I am with you, Ashley Green." He said changing my surname with his. He is so sweet!

"I know babe." He said .

"Was I thinking out loud?" I asked him and i most probably looked so weird.

"Yup." He said popping the 'p' .

"I need to tell you something." I said with my index pointing at him to come closer.

"What?" He said and a gave him a smothering kiss.

I made sure that Lilian saw the kiss and that she got jealous of it.

"Come let's sing and make this bonfire more alive." Nate said and took out his guitar.

"Who can sing I am sure I sound like a walrus." Liam said and everybody laughed.

"Ashley can sing like an angel." Penelope said and I say there in shock.

"What no." I said while my heart was jumping around and my body was paralysed, ofcourse I love to sing but I can't.

"Please, you can do it babe." Alex said putting his arm around me and then Nate began to strum on the guitar to a familiar tune I swear I heard somewhere until it hit me right across the face.

When you hold me in the street,
And you kiss me on the dancefloor.

I wish that we could be like that wish we could be like that, cuz I'm yours.

We keep behind closed doors every time I see you I die alittle more.
Every moment that we steal as the curtain falls it will never be enough.

Yeah we know it we have a love it is hopeless.
Why can't you hold me in the street.
Why can't you kiss me on the dance floor

I wish that we could be like that why can't we be like that cuz I'm yours.

We jammed all night to different songs and I didn't only sing Alex joined me and so did Penn. I loved my friends so flippen much.

"We love you too, Ash!" Everybody screamed that's when I realised...

"Thinking out loud. " I asked and everybody nodded until we fell in a pool of laughter.

------------------------

The end..

Jk lol guys no this book still has so much to do