The Party part 2

In top are their party outfits and the outfits are on the cast 😘enjoy this part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------

"Penny , I told you last time that that was my last party and now Blake is throwing a party and you have to go." I said , I absolutely love my best friend but she doesn't know how much I dispise parties, I was abused by my ex at one and all my problems started up again when I met Alex at one.

"Please Ley ! I beg of you!" She said pouting like a lost puppy.

"Why don't you ask Nate, he is your boyfriend now isn't he." I said and she blushed, I was truly happy for my friend and my step brother.

Talking about step brothers the wedding is nearby and I am maid of honour, yay!!!!.

"Okay yeah sure, but your my best friend and he is my boy-" she began but ended up being interupted by the boy she was talking about as if she was a love struck puppy.

"Hello , my girlfriend and my step sis." He kissed her on her forehead and have me a hug before putting his arm around her, "What is your first class, babe."

"Geography in study hall, our class was infested with weird bugs and so was the maths class." I said bored out of my mind. Me and Penelope have our first 3 periods together and he knew that.

"Babe, tell Leyyie that she needs to go this party tonight." Penny said.

"Tonight!" I said .

"Yeah , please come Liam is going." He said, he really cared about his twin.

"Don't you want me to come. " I said and groaned in annoyance.

"Please please please...!!!" She said batting her eyelashes and pouting.

"Uggh .... fine!" I said as I finally gave in and decided it was a good getaway from stress.

"Yay, Ley you are the best." She said squishing me into a bear hug.

"Yeah, but the best is getting squished." I said and we all laughed.

Ring.Ring.

****************

"Everybody take a seat we will have a free period due to the mixed class." Everybody was cheering when our teacher Mrs.Swinger said that.

"Hey beautiful ." I turn around to see Alex standing there and smiling that irresistible smile that he has.

"Hello jerk." I said. Wow I was harsh.

"Is that anyway to treat your hero?" He said and I blushed, "last time i checked I was the one who untied your ropes."

Penelope's eyes widened , "what is he talking about."

He leaned in and whispered in my ear , "Good luck, sweet pea."

He then stood up and walked away.

Great this day can't get any better ... not!

*****************

School ended and I was stopped by Penelope . She wanted to know what happened and I told her about everything, left nothing out, I even mentioned the kiss.

Pen and I got to my house .

We sat and sorted out our clothes so we could leave.

I chose a baby blue dress and Pen is wearing a dark blue dress that fitted her lovely.

I hooter sound echoed in my room, we looked out the window to see Nate and Liam are at the car already.

************