Standing really close

Hey guys it's the author.
So this part is so intense that I will describe it .
And the picture is Jessie.

____________________

So there we stood , awkward silence between us and I don't know whatsay to him.

I thought him giving me a love bite would be awkward and that was just an understatement.

"Sorry" He whispered looking down and catching my attention, what could he be sorry about.

"About what, you have done nothing wrong." I said putting a hand on his shoulder and smiled, all he did was look at me over his shoulder flasing me one of his ridiculously sexy smirks that turns me on to 100.

"About your dad , I thought you would like to see him again." He said turning again just to put his hands over his face and think he was the one who has done wrong.

"I forgive you, it wasn't your fault you were doing something nice for me." I say staring ito his eyes and smiling and he does the same.

He begins to lean in and I begin to panic.
His hands around my shoulders lowering to my waist and then reaching my thigh. I stare into his eyes , they were a greenish blue and sooper hot, yep I said sooper.

He picks me up from the back of my thigh and lifts me onto the box behind me and I begin to breathe heavily.

"Ash" he said breathlessly and I might need to ask him why was he so breathless.

"Yeah." I said running my hands through his brown locks.

" I still like-" he started, but was rudely interupted by the door being swung open, revealing a very shocked Damian.

I straighten myself , before standing up from the boxes, Alex scratched behind his neck from embarrassment, what was so embarrassing about kissing me.

"Atleast you got the door open." I said before walking out.

"It wasn't locked." Damian said.

I turned around after hearing those words, just to see Alex smirking and I glared at him.

**************

"How about Insurgent. " I said suggesting a movie.

"No, how about The fault in our stars." Jessie said looking at Mike in the eyes.

"No, that is so girly , what about Godzilla ." Alex said.

"How about I put in a movie randomly and see what comes up." I suggest, everybody nods their heads and I put a random CD in and Peter Pan.

As we were watching I couldn't help but notice Alex staring at me and I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Liam clenched his jaw and put his arm around me.

***********

The next day at school , I was getting my books for my next period waiting for Penelope so we can go to lunch.

Suddenly the loud hallway became silent and I turned around and slammed my locker closed. I breathed quickly to see Liam so close to me and I didn't know whether I like it or not.

"Hey , Liam." I said smiling and he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Don't 'hey,Liam' me , ok." He said his hands slowly curled into a fist and I began to fear that he would hit me, but why?

"What's wrong with you." I said and he laughed sarcastically before staring deep into my eyes

"What's wrong, it is that I want you to stop talking to Alex ,you catch my drift?" He said and anger filled his tone.

"Why not.!" I shouted nearly leaving him deaf.

"His a bad influence! " he answered.

"I know how to look after myself, you know that right?" I said and walked away from him and his dagger like eyes.

(Why did he cause such a scene.!?)