Epilogue

"Alex Jr stop running and come here." I screamed at my 6 year old son.

"No! It wasn't me it was Ashton." He said crossing his arms blaming it on his twin brother.

"MOMMY !! can I give you a makeover." My youngest and only daughter Karen said.

"Not now sweety, ask daddie ,okay?" I said trying not to make her want to throw a tantrum. She was only 5 but she knew how to have a sassy attitude.

"Daddie, mommie said that I can give you a makeover." She said so sweetly.

"Did she now?" He said and then picked up his daughter upside down.

"Lets have kids." I said mockingly remembering the night we talked about having children.

"Yeah but I didn't ask for twins and a daughter." He said smirking. Damn he still looked good when smirking.

"Whatever just help me atleast , Ashton and Alex are fighting about the toys and the one punched the other." I said trying to give him a rundown of what's happening in the mad house of ours.

"That's my boys." Alex said and I scowled at him.

"Just help! Penelope, Nate and their son ,Jake, are coming over and the house looks like a mess." I said and he nodded.

"Yes ma'am." He said and went upstairs with Karen on his back.

(Karen named after her auntie ,Karley.
Alex Jr named after Alex. Duh. And Ashton named after Ashley. )

"Why did I marry such an asshole." I said to myself and then the bell rang.

"I'm coming." I opened it to see Penelope and Nate with their son Jake. Penelope has a bun in the oven that is due in a few weeks.

"Hey Penn, I missed you." I said squishing her in a bear hug.

"I missed you too but your squishing Nessa." She said pointing to her baby bump. Vanessa was the baby's name. Penn and I were pregnant with our first borns at the same time , the twins are 10 days older than Jake.

That's basically my life having to look after 2 fighting sons , 1 sassy daughter and 1 amazing ass husband like Alexander Samuels Green , the love of my life. I own a small coffee shop next to our highschool. We get alot of money with that. Alex took over his parents business and is doing pretty well.

Penn and Nate live in a nearby neighbourhood and are pretty much happy.

I was only wondering if our children would get in as much trouble as we did in highschool.
_______________

Ok so that's that.

Yep she mentioned her children maybe having a highschool experience.

Yes I am doing a spin off to this.

I will post once:

♡ Friendships Worst enemy has 10 chapters.
♡ The Inbetween has 8 chapters
♡ The Twins Brother has 8 chapters

So keep your eye out for my updates this weekend.

XOXOX

KINDRAJOY 😘