let's dance at the lake

Alex and I were dancing , when there was a hand on my shoulder.

It was Andy.

"What do you want." I said with a bit of attitude.

"I wanted to apologizes for all the trouble that I have caused the two of you in your relationship." Andy said with sincerity.

"Not gonna hap-" Alex began but I cut him off.

"Sure, your forgiven." I said.

"Really, thank you." Andy said.

"Pleasure , one thing , why the change of hard?" I asked

"I think I might like... Liam and your his step sister, so I thought I would patch up that hole first."Andy said.

"Well good , he really needs some cheering up." I said with a smile and she leaves to go to Liam.

"What was that." Alex asked.

"I gave you a second chance , trust me she deserves one too." I said and winked at him.

We went to go and sit and realized that prom was boring and we needed to get out this hell.

"Let's show our friends the lake." Alex whispered in my ear.

"Yeah let's." I said.

"Ok our lovely friends , follow us to have more fun than this." Alex says sending a glance to me ever now and then.

"To where?" Nate said standing up with Penelope.

"A place we have been going to for quite some time now." I said and they all nodded.

"So what are we waiting for." Liam said grabbing Andy's hand, she looked like she really liked him.

We all hopped in the van and we drove.

The whole way we were listening to music and singing.

Because you know I'm all about that bass
Bout that bass
Bout that bass
No treble

We sang and laughed at eachothers karaoke.

*************

We finally reached the lake and our friends looked as if they had just seen a murder.

They jumped out of the car and they followed the path with us.

We walked by the boardwalk where we all talked and some of us danced.

The night was amazing.

I felt ontop of the world with Alex.

*************

The next morning I woke up to the sound of birds and got up. I dressed myself in a grey tank top with some high waisted shorts and some white all star converse, I also just threw on a creme throwover.

 I dressed myself in a grey tank top with some high waisted shorts and some white all star converse, I also just threw on a creme throwover

I walked outside my balcony to get some fresh air just to see Darren playing guitar.

"Hey neighbour." He said smirking.

"Hey ." I said.

"So want to make out." He suggested.

"Nah, I already made out with my boyfriend, remember?" I said

"Ok ok, I am just saying kissing you would be perfect right now." He said and I was about to speak when.

"You don't touch her , are we clear." Alex said as he had stormed in my room.

"Alex chill his just joking." I said trying to calm Alex down.

"No I wasn't. " Darren said and chuckled.

"Darren shut the hell up." I said and Darren gulped clearly.

"Come let's go." I said grabbing Alex's hand

Alex flinged his arm around me and we went into my room and closed the balcony window.

"I don't like that guy." Alex said pacing in my bedroom.

"Alex calm down." I said, " I need to get ready from graduation tommorrow, do you want to go with me to get an outfit to put under my robe?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah I need to get some clothes too." He said and cuddled me into a hug. I tested my head on his chest so I could hear his heart beat.

"Ashley." Alex said.

"Yeah?" I asked looking at him.

"I love you." He said and I nodded.

"I love you too Alexander Green." I said and he kissed me on my forehead.

My feelings were swirling , this is the first time we said I love you to eachother.

"Ashley you make me the happiest guy on the planet." He said and I blushed.

"You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Alex." I said and he smiled.

We stayed in our position for awhile , he is so warm and big. I felt as if I was hugging a huge teddy bear.

****************

Alex and i left to the mall and bought clothes for tommorrow.

Ring ring

I picked up my phone and nearly had a heart attack at the news I got.

___________________

So how you like ?

What do you think the news is?

Is it good or bad.

#cliffhanger.

Guys this book will be coming to an end soon.

Only like 6 chapters left ...

So keep reading .

Today I will post as much as I can because it has been 2 weeks since I published this book and I have made a few accomplishments in these 2 weeks.

So remember to comment and vote.

Go to my reading list for some awesome books.

XOXO

Kindrajoy😘