back to the lake for more

In the room stood Britney and Alex.
Britney wanting to lift her dress up yet Alex with a anger face stopped her she got fed up and left. Once she was gone, I ran in and kissed him square on the lips he broke the kiss.

"I want you to sleep its getting late and I am going to end the party downstairs." He kissed me on the forehead and left the door ajar open. I was lying in the bed and then I went under the cover , I was lying so comfortable until a gentle touch on my lips.

"Alex!" I moaned from tiredness.

"Guess again princess." The voice said and suddenly the nickname rang a bell, I opened my eyes to see my ex ,Zack laying ontop of me kissing my neck I tried to resist and I tried to push him away I was completely broke in tears how ever time I tried to break his grip he held on tighter to my shoulders.

He digusted me , I closed my eyes trying to ease the pain and suddenly it felt like he wasn't there.

Alex stood there throwing Zack off me. "Your not going to ruin my relationship this time ." He  said as he punched him square in the face. Zack got off the ground and ran out the door of the room and the door downstairs banged closed, signaling that he has left the house and suddenly I see Alex come close to me and then he bent down to me and says "You ok my gorgeous girl." I nodded and after that I passed out and that's all from that hectic night.

*****************

I woke up in the morning with the person ,who a night ago didn't even want to sleep next to me sleeping ,by my side.

"How about the lake?" Alex said with his morning voice , making me feel so at home.

"Huh?" I said confused with his question.

"For our second date my little butterfly, how about going back to the lake, you ok with that?" He said , I wanted to thank him about last night but he was most probably anger about that and he was in a good mood at that moment of time.

I nodded my head as a sign that I would like that alot.

***************

It was time to go to the lake because I heard Alex hoot and he is not so patient.

I got in his car he bent in for a kiss which I had gotten. Yay!

***************

We had gotten to the lake and suddenly it was more amazing than ever because I was making out with Alex now I knew he was getting serious about us. Should I be concerned ?

"Want to do something fun?" He whispers in my ear as if it was a way to seduce me.

I turned my full attention to him and said "and do what?." He stop for a second putting his hands on my butt.

"Skinny dipping, Ash, after all YOLO."He said as if he was a teenage girl on tumblr.

At first I was in doubt but then i nodded my head positively. "Under one condition I am going to get undressed without your stares."I said knowing he might say something back.

"No promises ,Ash." He said undressing infront of my very eyes and diving in, of course I didn't look but I now regret not seeing a naked Alex.

I quickly got undressed a bit shy of my body as soon as my foot touched the water he turned to me, naked me.

I quickly jumped in before he could get a second glance. He swam a small gap between us but for every step he takes I take two until I hit the bank of the lake.

He bits his lips " I told you no promises ,Ash."I suddenly realised he had been calling me by the nickname my dear best friend had given me.

"Oh well?" I said getting out ,he took a few more glances at me and bit his lip quickly getting irritated by his lip piercing. I, who now was fully dressed leaned over the bank of the lake teasing a kiss, he tried to kiss me before I pulled away and whispered in his ear.

"You could have had that last night."I said which made his jaw clench and I just giggled and went to lie on the boardwalk while he dressed himself.