The wedding

Ashleys point of view.

1 year later.

Today was the day. It's finally the day. The day to become property of Alexander Samuel Green. The day to become Ashley Hailey Green instead of Ashley Hailey Fender. Today was the day that every girl prepared for. Today was my ...

Wedding.

I was pacing in my dressing room with my robe on and my curlers in. My dress hung over my dresser. I had cut my hair alittle shorter for today and made it lighter.

Thought burst through my head.

What if he is doubtful? What if he walks in when I am wearing my dress?

I put my dress on it was a vintage wedding dress.

Just then Alex walks in and I begin to panic.

"Alex what you doing here?" I say and he approaches me.

____________

Alex's point of view.

"Alex what are you doing here?" She said as I approached her. She was absolutely gorgeous and I could not wait to see her at the alter.

"I came to see you, I only saw you last night and I already miss you." I said and put my hand on her cheek. She smiled which made me smile.

"It's bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress." She said. Is she really being serious right now?

"They only say that because the groom could have doubts. Remember when I said that with you I have no doubts." I said remembering the night I proposed to her.

"Alex, I was being serious go! The wedding is starting soon." She said and made me flee from her dressing room.

******************

I stood at the alter waiting for her to come in. The music began and she walked down the aisle. She had really pretty daisies in her hand. Those were her favourite flowers.

She stood next to me and the priest began.

"Blah blah blah blah blah... do you Alexander Samuel Green take Ashley Hailey Fender to be your wife for as long as you live." The priest said.

"I do." I said staring into her stunning eyes.

"Do you Ashley Hailey Fender take Alexander Samuel Green to be you husband until you die." He said again.

"I do." She said and I smiled.

"I now pronounce you husband and wi-" the priest began but we had already kissed each other.

And that's the day I made Ashley mine after 3 years of The Bet.

The end

___________

Guys that was my last chapter I will do a bonus one of them in the future and one of Ashley at age 16 and Alex at age 17. They didn't know each other then.

Plz go read the books in my reading list.

Especially 'Bad boy vs Bad girl: this means war."

If she gets 700 reads she promised me that they will get together in the end.

Love yal

XOXO

Kindrajoy😢