He lied to me

I ran away from the school building not far from my house, not stopping for Alex who was calling my name from behind.

I finally stopped , alittle out of breath, and felt a hand creep on my shoulder. It kept me upright.

"Your still weak since the accident." He said caring about my health but the way he went with the bet , he did  not caring about my emotions and feelings.

"I am f-fine." I said out of breath and letting a tear role down my face.

"I just want to say I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Alex said very upset that I had not forgiven him yet after what had happened at the school. I would always forgive him.

I turned around to see him straight in the eye ,who knew that a guy with such nice eyes could murder a girl's feeling. Well what else should I expect from a bad boy.

"Sorry? Alex you knew I fell for you, yet you carry on with this stupid bet. Why didn't you tell me then, maybe I wouldn't be this angry if you had said it when you first kissed in the bathroom at the party?"

"I wasn't in love with you then and I didn't care about about hurting your feelings, that night I was heartbroken and I needed a rebound, now I don't want to hurt you, but it seems that I am to late for that." Alex said trying to convince me to forgive him, but I wasn't going to let him win this fight.

---------------------------

Hey guys it's me, the author.

I would love to tell what happens between the two of them,but that would cut my story short and it has not even begun.

Alexley is their ship name, thanks to my lovely friend for giving me the ship name.

I just wanted to apologize for the short chapters I will be working on getting longer chapters.

Xoxo

-Kindrajoy😘