Ferris wheel

We had just arrived at the Carnival and I was looking out for Alex  I wore a white tank and a salmon pink short with a dream catcher necklace and a kimono

Penelope wore a lace top with a black strappytee under with a white short and a black hat.

Lily (Lilian ) wore a lace white long sleeve with a neon pink strappy tee under and a pattern shorts

"Alex!" I shouted across the open field, he turned around

His hair was so perfect .  Shut up Ash , you want to get over him! He was still hot whether  I liked him or not. We all have to agree , Alexander Green is one sexy beast.

"Hey beautiful, ready to go on the Ferris wheel." Alex said while his hands tested on my waist.

"I hate heights." I said biting my bottom lip.

"I will be with you , I promise." He said biting my lip and nod.

"If you bite your lip one more time , I am going to kiss you, okay." He said and I nodded trying not to bite my lip to prevent a kiss.

"Lets go." He said dragging me to the Ferris wheel while the others scatter.

There was no line at the Ferris wheel it was only is we got in a cart and the rise began.I felt scared and held on to Alex's  arm. Damn his muscles tho.

"You okay?" He asked , aww he cared.

"Yep,your here aren't you." I said and he blushed and grabbed my hand.

"I need to tell you something." He began and never continued due to me biting my lip.

He leaned in and I began to panic , he said he was going to kiss me if I bit my lip.

His lips distance away from mine didn't last long , he squished his lips on mine and I didn't mind. His tongue traces around my lips seeking entrance and I allowed it. The kiss was good but it didn't last long.

"I told I was going to kiss you if you bite your lip again." He said and at this point I really wanted to but my lip just for a kiss.

"Alex, you said you wanted to ask me something, what was it?" I said really fighting the urge to bite my lip as he opened his mouth and closed it again.

"Never mind its stupid." He said looking off the side of the cart while we were mid air .

"Tell me, I won't judge you." I said looking in his eyes.

"Ok, so do you think you can forgive someone who really messed up? Like really messed up!" He began and was going to continue but as he opened his mouth to speak , I leaned in and kissed him, this time the kiss was more passionate.

"Does that answer your question." I said as we ended the kiss and bit my lip and so did he. He straightened up and cleared his throat.

"Ashley Hailey Fender will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He said and I nodded crazy before pecking his cheek with my lips, so basically a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes." I said and we got off the Ferris wheel .

Our friends gathered saying how tired they were, so we decided we can go home and hang.

Alex grabbed my hand justas he said that I felt dizzy and with that effect I was out like a light.

It was pitch black.

******************

I woke up to a bright light.

"Am I dead." I asked lifting my head from the pillow.

"No but you are an angel. " Alex said and I could feel myself blush uncontrollably, Did Alex Green just call me an angel.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat up straight.

"Well what do you remember last." He asked with a smile.

"Well all I remember last was the car ride to the Carnival. " I said and Alex's face saddened, "what happened after that ?"

"Nothing okay." He said.

"Is she awake , I hear Penelope say as she enters the room.

"Yeah , but she only remembers the ride to the Carnival and not what happened on the Ferris wheel." He said and they signaled eachother, what happened on the Ferris wheel.

"What happened on the Ferris wheel? " I asked.

"Nothing happened okay , just forget we said anything because you already forget the happiest day of my life, Ash." He said yelling .

Penelope patted his back and mouthed he asked you out.

"Oh wow I remember , you asked me out and I said yes." I said and he looked at me , his eyes were red and a smile crept up on his face, no more heart sore Alex.

"You do , Penn tell the doctor she's awake."
He said and held my hand, is this real or an I dreaming , Alex is my boyfriend.

"Hello Ms.Fender, we have good news and bad news." He said.

"Good news?" I asked

"You are stable and good to go home." He said with a smile that later faded.

"Bad news?" Alex asked while squishing my hand, he really did care for me.

"She has a rare disease , it is curable and we have the cure all you do is come every weekend to the hospital and get a shot and then after awhile you will be cured." The doctor said and Alex looked away like he had just been shot.

"Alex?" I asked and he turned to me one single tear fell on his cheek.

"Yeah?" He said his voice was breaking.

"I will be fine." I said with a smile and he smiled back.

"I know your strong." He said, damn you Alex Green , you make me feel so flippen special.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

---------------------------

Are you catching the feels, guys she is fine and he asked her out.

Ps there is so much to do still til this book ends I think I want maybe 33 chapters.

And go and read the books in my reading list.

Don't be a shy reader  vote and comment on this part..

Love you lots

Kindrajoy😇