where you belong

"Hey sweetheart" my jaw dropped and there he stood, my dad , I had not seen him in ages.

"Dad!what are you doing here." I said in complete shock , the man who left me stranded at the age of 13. Oh my word , he has the nerve.

"Invited him , I thought it would be great if I met him." Alex said coming down my steps and grabbed my hand and I broke loose to turn to him. He doesn't know what happened to me.

"I don't want you to meet this beast."I was so angry that I may have cursed all the way up the stairs.

One I need to tell him.

*****************

As I was lying on my bed crying I felt Alex's gentle hand play with my bra strap, he was messing with me knowing that I couldn't be mad at him for long and I was going to prove him wrong.

I got up and so did he, my blood began to boil and I yelled at him until his face was shocked straight.

"You don't know what that monster has done to my family." I said

"Get out now Alex!!" I shouted.

"Ok fine , I will go to Andy and I know she loves me, unlike you."He said leaving my room slowly, hoping that I would stop him , but I didn't , I needed to prove my point.

"Alex , wait. " I said yelling at him.

"Yes!" His face lit up and came close to me , alittle to close for comfort.

"Don't forget your phone, you can't live without it." I said.

"Ok, I guess I will just take my stuff."

-------------------

Alex's pov

I was walking down the street, like in the actually street hoping a car would just drive me over .

I can't believe I had just lost the only positive influence in my life.

She influenced me to do good and not feel the pain of life.

As I started blaming myself, I needed to get her back , but how?

I stopped in my tracks and stopped looking down , a light bulb formed upon my head which was normally shielded by a beanie stopping this idea from appearing.

It was simply, but sad, I must not get her back, I must forget her.

I needed someone new in my life, but who.

Just as I said those last two words , I saw Andy sitting on the corner of the street, I had totally forgotten that her mother lives in this exact neighbourhood.

Maybe she was the who , to my 'but who' question , I was going to get Andy back and make Ashley jealous enough to take me back.

"Andy! I need a favour from you." I said walking closer to the girl I had once ...

My thought were cut off by her saying
"With what?" I hadn't noticed that she was so close, she put her hands around my neck and leaned in.

I didn't fight it, I leaned closer putting my hands on her hips and whispered "Anywhere, but not here."

***************

I haven't seen Alex in days and I was worried that it was the last time i would see him .

"Ash, what's wrong you seem totally out of sorts today." Penelope said, I haven't told her that Alex and I broke up once again and I wasn't going to, I didn't feel like saying his name outloud.

"I am fine, it's jus..." I was cut off when the door to study hall opened.

To my surprise it was Alex with his hand on Andy's butt and Andy's hand on Alex's chest. My blood began to boil and my hands clenched into a fist, I have had enough of his shit in the last few months.

I stood up and moved towards the happy couple,i was disgusted when they had started making out now I know how Britney felt when I kissed Alex infront of her.

"Alex!" I screamed , his head immediately turns towards me , his mouth covered in her covergirl lipstick .

"Can I talk to you." I said anger filling my every glance at Alex.

I reach out for his hand to drag him to the gym , but is blocked by Andy's hand. "Sorry sweetie, but Alex is mine now, you had you chance to glance.

"Sorry my ass , I want to talk to him and there is nothing you can do about it." I say as I grab his hand, she stood in shock as we vacated the premises.

******************

"What the hell Alex." I said.

"What is wrong with you?we broke up remember! Why can't you just understand that I am moving on and you can't doing anything about it." He said with a decent point, I moved in closer to look him in the eye, not really easy to do when he is so tall.

He smirks and moves closer until I hit the wall of the room. "You still like me and your jealous that I moved on with Andy." He said smiling.

"No, I am not jeal ... " he cut me off when he grabbed my waist and came close to kiss me , I bite my lip . "Next time you bite your lip , I is going to kiss you." he said and I bit my lip in mockery. He grabbed me and pulled me closer and kissed me , hard.

His tongue seeking entrance to come in and I foolishly allowed it to happen. I soon pulled back and push him away.

"Your a piece of shit and you belong in a ditch , that's were you belong."

------------------------------------------

Remember to vote 😙