Chapter 2

A/N
Herro :3 This is zee second chappie, I'm afraid it's not much happier than the first :| Oh well, just read and we'll get there eventually! I hope you enjoy :)))

<3Sammi

-----------------------------------------------

John's POV

I wake up on the couch. Why am I here? I must have been really tired last night, I never fall asleep on the couch. Sherlock did at least once, he got so wrapped up in thinking that he forgot to stay awake.

I smile; I remember finding him that night asleep on the couch. It's funny, he said that sleep slowed him down, I didn't feel like he ever slept until then.

I remember thinking how different it was to see him like that. He seemed...vulnerable, something I would have never classified him as.

There was a real person hiding inside his arrogant personality. I had tried to bring it out; I was able to show somebody instead of a walking stone-faced statue. He showed a type of emotion I've never seen before from Sherlock.

Before he jumped off the building, he was crying. I could hear it over the phone. It was the first and last real emotion I'd heard come out of him.

I can't sit here anymore. I have to go do something, I'm going to drive myself crazy if I keep sitting here, doing nothing.

I stand up and walk into the kitchen. My back hurts from my sleeping position. I open the fridge. Whoa, time to go shopping. I walk downstairs quietly; it's early, and Mrs. Hudson might still be asleep.

I catch a cab to go pick up some food. I don't get much, I haven't been very hungry lately anyways.

I start to walk. Not towards anywhere, not to a destination. Just walk around, looking at all the people. I'm wandering, just like in life.

I look around at the bustling city. There are a lot of people out here. It's cloudy, but I wouldn't have expected much more from London; yesterday was unusual.

After a long while of walking aimlessly, I end up by the cemetery that Sherlock was buried in. Should I visit him? Maybe it would make me feel better. I stand thinking, and I become zoned out.

Suddenly, I hear a noise behind me. I don't budge. "Sir, are you okay?" a girl's voice says. I wheel around. "Um hi, uh yeah. You startled me," I blurt out.

"Okay, just making sure," she says. She looks like she is in her late twenties, but she has dark circles under her eyes. "Coming here to visit someone?" I ask. She nods.

I run out of things to say. I don't want to ask her who she's visiting; that would be rude, and I probably wouldn't know them anyways.

After thinking for a minute, I ask, "Have a family member here?" She hesitates. "Yes," she replies. She looks at me. "You want to know who, don't you?" she asks in a knowing voice.

I turn to look at her, and I can feel the suspicious stare coming out of my eyes. "How did you know that?" I ask. "If you could see the look in your eyes, John, you would know how," she says.

"How do you know my name?" I ask suspiciously. She smiles. "You've been mentioned to me," she explains vaguely. I'm not sure what to at this point.

She holds out her hand. "Lilienna, pleased to finally meet you," she says. I grab her hand to shake it. "Your name is...unique," I compliment. She smiles. "Thanks, we have a lot of unique names in my family," she replies.

She pauses. "I knew it. He was right," she beams. My mind spins around in circles; what should I say?

"You knew what?" I question. "You're left handed, but you use your right to shake peoples hands. I knew that he was right. Too bad I can't tell him now," she adds gloomily.

"But, how do you know I'm left handed?" I ask. "That notebook in your pocket. The pen is stuck inside the pages, and the point is on the right side. Your handshake, however is right handed," she explains.

"That's brilliant," I comment. "He said you use to do that a lot," she remarks, smiling. "Do what?" I ask. "Say things like, 'that's brilliant' or, 'that's fantastic," she says.

"Who said that?" I ask. Her smile grows bigger. "Sherlock of course," she says.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N
Ooooooooooh who is Lilienna? Find out next chappie! And if you're reading this, well, thanks for reading! :3 Vote, Comment, Follow! (If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)