Chapter 21

A/N
Hai :33 Wat? Are you still mad at me for chapter 20 0-0 Ohhhh :P Well I is sorry :( Hopefully I can make eet better with this one ;3 BEHOLD!

<3Sammi

-------------------------------------

Sherlock's POV

"No, I'm not doing this anymore," I scold myself. I don't care. Caring is not an advantage. I can't let myself care. I'm going to ruin everything if I care.

A little voice in my mind argues with me. "But she is your sister," it says. "You should care." I'm going insane. I can't listen to that little voice. If I do I'm going to end up like Smeagol from the Lord of the Rings books; the only book series I've ever liked.

(A/N Ahemmmm excuse that, I just couldn't help it...I had too XD)

I can't think straight. It's already happening; I'm caring too much. I look around at the room. All I'm picking up is what the objects are. Human nature has come around to bite me in the-

"Sherlock," John's voice is behind me. I wheel around. Act like yourself. Nothing is happening. "What?" I snap.

That's more like me. John holds up a key. "It's mine," he says. "Oh." He raises an eyebrow. "Well you usually have more to say than that," he comments. I ignore him.

How could she have been betraying me this entire time without me noticing? It makes no sense. Somewhere in my brain, I felt I had to trust her. I was wrong, which almost never happens.

She had been the one to bring up the idea of not putting her name out there. Now I can see the the reason in that. She was most likely adopted and my parents never told me.

I trusted her. She had told me the things that happened with the man in the window. I did not remember because it never happened, but I had believed her.

Was the man in the window story something that actually happened, but she twisted it around to make it seem like he was the villain?

Perhaps the man in the window is the man that's been bothering us, but why would he go after other people I know?

To get my attention?

Yes. That is why he never did anything to them!

He wanted my attention, that's all!

"John, we're leaving, now," I state firmly, fixing my scarf. He looks at me questioningly. "Why?" he queries.

I cock my head and give him the "hurry up" glare. He stands and I exit the room with hi following me.

"Can you explain why we're leaving now? he nags. I roll my eyes, carrying on. I stand, waiting for a taxi.

He continues to pester me. "Sherlock, why are we-" "Shut up a second!" I growl.

I flag down a cab, quickly hopping in. He sits down, fuming. I mumble the address; I remember it from when we found Molly:

The cab starts moving, and angry John turns to face me. "Why did we just leave like that?" he demands in a voice as quiet as he can manage.

I exhale slowly. "I realized something," I bluntly tell him. He clenches his fists. "What was it?" he asks. He's starting to lose his temper.

This is quite fun, I have to say.

"The man that's been bothering us. He was just trying to catch my attention," I explain. He lets his fists go. There are nail marks in the palm of his hand.

He sighs and closes his eyes. I look the other way. The driver hasn't said anything. For the two times I've been in a cab today, John has been annoyed with me.

Then again, when is he not?

We pull up to the giant building without a current use. Or at least without a current use that anyone knows about.

"You can pay, I don't have any money on me," I say to John. He gives me a "look" and just sits there.

"Well, hurry up," I motion with my hands for him to move things along. He rolls his eyes and pulls money out of his wallet.

Then we both exit. He walks up beside me and leans his head in. "You know, you can really be a-" "Recognize this place?" I interrupt.

He looks at the big building. "Yes...what are we doing here?" he asks. I grin.

"Something we should have done before now."

-------------------------------------

A/N
Hehehehe >:S You likey? Yes? Hopefully :) It's starting to make sense, whoop whoop! Lol XD Anyways, I will see you next time, fellow Sherlockians ;D (If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)