Chapter 17

A/N
Hello :P How is your day? :3 Well, I guess it's Monday, so...yeah -.- Anyways, here it is; sorry I haven't been posting as much :/ Enjoy!

<3Sammi

-------------------------------------

John's POV

I sit on the couch with a newspaper. Sherlock is still standing there with his fingertips against his chin. He refuses to talk to me. I wish he didn't do that as much as he does.

"Sherlock, have you thought-" "Yes." I frown. "Have you considered that he wants us to go to get them?" I finish my suggestion. "Yes. Didn't you hear me before? Now who is ignoring things?" he snaps back.

That's definitely the same Sherlock I knew before the incident; he hasn't changed at all. "You didn't know what-" "What you were going to say? Of course I knew," he replies.

He looks especially stressed out today. "You look like you have something you aren't telling me," I comment.

"No," he replies bluntly. I shake my head. "That's exactly what you do when you're in denial," I point my finger, "Don't you think I've known you long enough to figure that out?" I ask. He opens his mouth in what looks like an incoming retort.

"Don't answer that," I say. His face falls disappointedly. "Anyways, what is it?" I question. "What's what?" he responds with another question, pretending he is clueless although I can tell he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"That thing you aren't telling me. What is it?" I repeat. I hear a knock at the door. Sherlock runs to answer it, and I follow. He opens it and Molly stands there.

"Hello," she says. I can't detect her emotions, she looks completely indifferent. "You've been crying," Sherlock remarks. She cocks her head. "No I haven't," she insists.

"Yes you have. You put skin tone makeup under your eyes so it would cover your dark circles. There are places where water has streamed through it and it isn't raining or snowing. You haven't taken a shower either because your hair is dry and the rest of your makeup is still there so tell me, why were you crying?" I roll my eyes. I swear, how does he do that?

"Well...someone showed up at my flat," she chokes out. "And!" Sherlock demands as he shakes her shoulders. "I recognized him as the one who kidnapped me. He had a gun and he said I had to leave or he'd shoot me. My phone was on the counter, and there was no way I was going back in to get it. I already called the police on a neighbor's phone, but I thought should tell you since you've seen them! Also...my flat was unlocked when I came home today..."

I have a very bad feeling about this.

-------------------------------------

A/N
Alrighty, how was it? :) I put a deduction and some more snappy Sherlock stuff in there cuz I know you love it XD (Don't deny it) Anyways, leave opinions in the comments, vote, and follow! (If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)