Chapter 19

A/N
Hey again! :) How goes it...hopefully good? I'm writing this A/N on Valentine's Day and...drumroll...I'm still single! Lol what'd you think I was gonna say XD Okay, so before reading this, you might want to read the rest of this story again...it'll help this make sense. Anyways, here's da chappie, hope you like it :3

<3Sammi

-------------------------------------

John's POV

I run in after him. Perhaps that's what he meant when he told me he hasn't taken anything but he'd left something.

He dashes into the bedroom. I follow. When I enter, he's already staring around. The body is on the floor. They have a hood pulled up over their head.

He bends over to examine them. "Mm...female, single...two brothers. Lives alone...she has a dog, a big one. She seems normal, but I'm sure that's the point. The question is, what was she doing here? And how did she get in?"

He observes her a bit longer. "Oh, I see," he says. I look at him expectantly. He doesn't say anything else.

"Are you going to explain, or?..." "Oh, right, yes. She's a pickpocket. She got nimble fingers and..." he pulls a pile of keys from her pocket.

That's a lot of keys. "Whoa," I gawk. He nods, standing up.

"That's how she got in here. Molly said the door was unlocked when she got home. So, she somehow must have gotten her hands onto her keys. The question now is how she got her keys."

He proceeds to walk around the room, examining everything in his path. "What am I missing?" he groans, making his frustrated face.

"I'm gonna take a look at her face," I tell him. He takes a quick look at me. "Right," he says. I lift the hood.

"Oh my god...Sherlock..."

-------------------------------------

A/N
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRRRR lol this whole chapter will only make sense if you reread the rest of the story cuz I changed it, kay? Hope you enjoyed, and seeya next time!!!!! (If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)