Chapter 14

A/N
Hiya everybuddy!!! See what I did there lol jk I'm an idiot XD So how's your day? :3 Hope it's good ;) Anyways, here's da chappie, I hope you likes it!

<3Sammi

-------------------------------------

Molly's POV

Sherlock leads me out of the flat. My vision is like I'm watching a movie from a characters point of view in slow motion. I try opening and closing my eyes several times, but it doesn't work.

We walk along the long paths of dirty concrete. "Molly, are you sure you're alright?" he queries, sounding genuinely concerned. "Yeah, fine," I respond absent-mindedly.

My eyes drag over to a little patch of grass surrounded by sidewalk. There are little droplets of frozen morning dew on them, as if time has stopped and another second would have brought them down into the dirt, never to be seen again.

Little soft snowflakes begin to fall around us. It's so quiet and deserted.

Suddenly, a mysterious man runs up to us. "Molly, I found you!" he exclaims. "I'm sorry, wh-" He shoves his body next to mine and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Molly is a good friend of mine," he says.

"He is?" Sherlock asks. "Y-yes," I manage to say. Sherlock looks slightly suspicious.

He would be more than suspicious, however, if he could see the gun held up to the back of my head.

Lili's POV

I walk around the street, realizing that I'm lost. They left me on the way to find whoever Molly is. I wonder if they found her okay.

I look over to see a young couple walking down the road. The man pulls his hood over his head. That's peculiar.

Then I realize that the two of them are walking directly toward me. I start to turn and walk in the other direction. I feel a hand grab my coat collar. I pull off my coat and start running.

This time an arm wraps around my neck. I writhe around trying to pull them off. I can't scream, my voice is cut off. The man leans in and whispers, "Now do what I say if you want to avoid trouble."

I stop struggling. I begin to walk with him. "What do you want?" I snarl. "Answers," he bluntly replies. I glance over at the other woman walking with him. She looks nervous.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to her. She looks at me with that facial expression that answers my question. "H-h-he wants Sherlock, doesn't he?" her voice trembles uncontrollably. I nod. "I didn't realize you knew him," I say.

She nods. "I was just with him," she explains. Oh...this must be Molly.

He takes two long strands of ropes tightly around our hands. Molly tries to pull her hands out, but they're too tight.

He walks into a large building and shoves us onto the floor. The room is dark.

I can hear Molly's teeth jittering as the sound echoes through the large room. He walks into another room. "W-Who is he?" Molly in frustration as she tries to untangle herself from the ropes that are tied around her.

"He's someone I knew a long time ago, and now he's back. I never thought he'd come back," I explain. She continues struggling in the ropes. "Here, let me help," I say as I easily rip off the ropes from my hands.

I walk over to her and stick my hand in her pocket. "What are you doing?" she questions. "Oops," I say, taking it out and untying her ropes. She shakes her hands. "How did you do that so fast?" she asks in awe.

"I...uh...have...just...practiced, I guess," I answer. I wasn't lying, I had practiced all the time as a child, and now I have the technique memorized.

"Why does he keep doing this?" Molly asks. I shake my head. "No idea. There's definitely a reason though," I whisper.

There is a silence as we think of what to do. "They can't help us. We have to do it on our own," I say. She looks at me curiously. "Why?" she questions.

How do I explain this? "Well, I think he wants Sherlock to come to us, and then..." I trail off. She nods. We run outside silently. Why is he making this so easy?

I have a feeling we'll find the answer soon, and it won't be pretty.

-------------------------------------

A/N
Weeeeee :3 I just got back from camping, so yeah :P Hope it was good! Vote, comment, follow! (If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)