Chapter 12

A/N
Hey guysss ready for the chappie? It's gonna be awesomeeeeeee yay :3 Well, hope ya like it!!! ;D

<3Sammi

-----------------------------------------------

Lili's POV

I sit next to John's landlady on his couch. "So, Sherlock...explain what happened," I request. He nods.

"Well, I was on the roof of the hospital, and Moriarty was with me. He said that if I didn't jump, his gunmen would kill you all. He then shot himself before I could get the code to stop them. So, as much as I knew it would hurt you, I jumped because if I didn't, you would die," he explains.

"But how did you survive?" John asks. He pauses. "I'll save that answer for later. Right now I'm starving," he says. It's something I thought he'd never say; he thought digestion slowed him down.

He walks into the kitchen quickly. I hear the fridge open. Then, he paces quickly back into the living room. "John, why is there nothing in the fridge?" he asks disappointedly.

John looks confused. "What are you on about?" he replies with a question rather than an answer. Sherlock motions for John to come into the kitchen. I exchange confused glances with their landlady.

I walk into the kitchen. The fridge is open, and it's completely empty. "What is it?" I ask. "The fridge was full only the other day," John explains. "You haven't been eating like mad, have you?" I joke.

"No, I haven't been eating at all," he mumbles. Sherlock looks over at him. "Was it because of me?" he asks looking genuinely curious. There was a real sense of emotion on his face that I'd never seen before.

Sherlock cocks his head. "Well if you didn't eat anything, then why is there nothing in here?" he asks.

John shrugs. A buzz of a phone travels through the air. It's not Sherlock's, I can tell by the tone. John reaches over to grab it. He takes one look at it and his eyes widen.

"What? What is it?" I ask. He hesitates. "Molly," he murmurs. Who's that? Sherlock's face falls. They both know her then. Sherlock takes off, with John following.

I run after them.

Molly's POV

I wake up in the dark. My head hurts badly. My feet are tied together, but my hands aren't. I try to untie them and slip them off, but it's too tight. I take my phone out of my pocket. Whoever took me wasn't very smart.

I find John's contact, and quickly start to type.

"John help! It's Moll-" I feel a hand reaching for my phone. I quickly send the text. "No no, girl. That's not good," says an annoyingly gentle voice. I lock my phone and they snatch it, then they walk away.

I hear another person wake up. "Hello?" a young woman's voice calls out. "I'm here!" I respond. I hear the girl sigh on relief. I crawl over to her; my feet are tied together very tightly but not my hands. I wonder why.

I reach the woman's breathing. "Are you there?" she asks shakily. "Yes," I reply. There's a slight pause. "Do I know you?" I ask. "You're voice sounds really familiar."

"Your's too," she comments. "I'm Molly," I tell her. "The Molly that worked with Sherlock?" she asks. So she knew Sherlock. "Yes. And you are?" I ask. "Sally. Sally Donovan," she replies.

"Oh, I've seen you before!" I recall. "Well this is good, we sort of know each other," she remarks.

I hear a door knock over and make a large thump on the floor. I wheel around. Someone runs into the room. "Molly? Are you in here?" I hear John's worried voice call out. "John!" I answer.

I hear two sets of footsteps. My kidnapper is in the room. I hear someone kneel down next to Sally. Then they run away with her next to them.

I look around frantically into the blackness, waiting for John to find me. A pair of arms scoop me up and begin to run with me. "John?" I whisper. They don't answer.

After a few seconds we reach the door and they swing it open. I see John running alongside Sally. Then who is holding me? I look up to see a face I thought I'd never see again.

"Sherlock!" I cry out, my brain still in complete denial. He doesn't reply, he just keeps running. After a number of minutes he runs up to a flat and pulls out keys from his pocket. He fumbles with them then puts them into the door.

He carries me up to a living room area and lays me down on the couch. He begins untying the ropes on my feet. He tears them off and throws them into the garbage.

I'm slightly trembling, and he sits down next to me. I lean my head against his shoulder. "I've missed you," I purr quietly. He obviously doesn't know what to say, so he just nods.

He's not trying to avoid me. He's not leaning away or trying to scoot over. I sit up as John runs up the stairs and into the room with a lady I've never seen before. "Everything alright?" he asks.

I nod and Sherlock stays silent. "Everything's better than alright," I say.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N
Heeheeheeheehee CONFUSIONNN- YOU HAVES IT. Lol but seriously you probably do...don't worry it'll clear up. Finally I didn't write a cliff hanger LOL XD Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and have fun with the life of you :3 Guys btw, I found this cute little tamagotchi app and it's called Hatchi. Get it, it's nostalgic :D K bai! ;) (If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)