Chapter 3

A/N
Hey, I'm back! Yuppers :) Do you like the cover? I worked really hard on that; it's not as easy as it seems! Anyways, enjoy the chappie! :D It's going to be a little different on this one! :0

<3Sammi

-------------------------------------

Lilienna's POV

"You...you knew Sherlock?" he asks sounding surprised. I nod. "Yes...I was his sister," I explain gloomily. John cocks his head slightly. "He never mentioned a sister. Neither did Mycroft," he comments.

"Yes, we all decided that it would be better that way; I'm not good with answering questions from a lot of people, and I'm sure I would get quite a bit of that if everyone knew," I tell him. "I think he really cared about you John," I remark.

I could almost see his heart lifting. "You think so?" he asks. I nod, my head wallowing in memories. "That's why I know about you. He told me about you when I saw him. It was the first time he'd had a care in the world for a person outside our family," I say, not exaggerating.

He is obviously surprised. He probably has always felt as if Sherlock couldn't ever care about anybody. "I'm sure you're here to visit him," I fill the silence. He nods. "So am I. Maybe we can go together," I suggest.

"Sure," he replies. We enter the graveyard quietly. He seemed to be tiptoeing, as if he was trying not to wake the people buried in the ground. We walked to Sherlock's clearing.

"Hello, Sherlock," I say. John smiles at me.

I miss him, I really do. I miss his weird, far-out personality. I miss his brilliant deductions. I even miss him and Mycroft fighting. Actually, it was quite fun, two smart people arguing was very entertaining. To me, at least.

We stand around for a while, and before we leave I place a flower on his grave. We leave silently, and when we reach the outside of the gate, John speaks. "Do you want to go out for coffee?" he offers. "Sure," I accept.

We begin to walk through the city. It looks like it is going to snow, the ominous gray clouds hovering in the sky like that. I watch the little puffs of my breath flow out in front of me and linger in the air.

We reach the place, the door is frosted. He holds it open for me, and I walk in. It's pretty empty. We walk to the counter and ask for two cups.

He pays, and I thank him. I'm glad that I ran into him, he's a nice guy. It seemed as if the first time he'd been happy, the first time he laughed since Sherlock died. It feels nice that I made him smile even in this situation.

After we finish, we walk outside. "I can walk you home," he says. "Oh no, you don't have to do that. You've already done so much more than you know," I say, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I try to blink them away, but it doesn't work.

"Don't cry Lili. It'll get better," he tried to convince me. I wipe my eyes. "I know, but...right now it's just..." I trail off. I try to smile. "It's okay John, you don't have to walk me home. I can just catch a cab," I insist. "I can pay for it," he says.

I laugh. Wow, he is really persistent about this. A wave of sadness washes over me. I walk over and hug him. Oh no, not just a hug, I practically squeeze the life out of him.

I back away quickly. "I'm sorry, I just got very sad for a minute," I explain, embarrassed. He smiles at me. He walks forward and wrap his arms around me. I want to stay like that forever.

-------------------------------------

A/N
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol I had a really happy, good day so I wanted to give you a happy, good chappie (lol that rhymezzz :0) I'm kinda slap happy....I hope that doesn't come across in this chappie :/ Anyways, hope you liked it and I'll have more soon!! <3 (If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)