Its not what it looks like.....

*before I run off to the bathrooms but what I see makes my eyes pop out of my head and that was..*

Bokuto P.O.V

That was Laser getting a blowjob from um I cant see well who it is but its a guy that's all I know. I quickly run over to one of the toilets and lock it quietly so they don't hear "Mm yeah just like that" I hear Laser moan out oh god what have I done. I hear the guy choke a little oh god...

***RING RING RING***

Ah fuck that bell and the worst is Laser is still moaning right next to me in the other toilet you know what I'm gonna get out and ask what the hell is he doing. I get out from the toilet and shout "LASER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GUY AND THE WORST IN THE BATHROOM" sounding very tough and angry as hell. Laser pushes the guy off of him and cleans himself up "Its not what it looks like don't tell Diesel it will break him please Bokuto ill do anything" he begs me looking very hot I gotta say with his hair and clothes like that-Oh for fuck sake shut it brain "I won't tell him but you have to tell me why you were doing that with..." I look at the guy making it look like I'm asking for his name "Zero, Zero Kiryu you don't remember do you now Bokuto" that voice that name my ex oh fuck no. "Bokuto what is he talking about?"Laser asks confused in this situation "Um well Lukey Bear Bokuto here is my ex"Zero says while wrapping his arm around Lasers waist like he used to do to me "Bokuto I never knew I wouldn't have done it if I k-" Its fine Laser he's my ex he's not my property and you didn't know so I don't blame you"I cut him off. He looks at me like h I nows I don't want Zero back because its true I don't I have Akaashi in my life now and he is a fucking greek god who wouldn't want one but to me he's a little cute young owl and I love owls I even have one so i love him as much as i love owls so a lot haha. Zero walks up to me and whispers "Don't be getting too comfortable with Akaashi Baby" and walks off giving Laser a wink and leaving like nothing happened. "Okay lets just go and forget about this yeah" Laser asks nervously because he knows I just saw him get a blowjob from my ex"Yep forget this ever happened"I say while grabbing his arm and going to class ah this is going to be a long 3 years in this hell hole called school.

Hey, my minions so I know I know I'm cruel to do that to Diesel and all but if you don't like it then tell me I won't do anything about it if you don't. So yeah anyway what did you think did you like it or love it so you threw up rainbows hmm haha Hope you liked it 

Till next chapter my minions xx-Lucas/Masterchu17