The Special Night...(Part 6-Last Part!)

Laser tried to be gentle on Diesel, he was always rough and fast but for his 'precious and little mouse' as innocent as any pure thing in the world. Laser and Diesel already did fuck but not fully, Laser had to stop because he knew then Diesel wasn't ready. Remember that time with Diesel's ripped clothes? Well, then that's one thing you know now. Laser the dirty minded one in the gang always had his ways with girls even guys at times, he didn't mind but he knew it would hurt Diesel even when they were still just friends Diesel would be disgusted by the stuff Laser did. Laser shook his head getting rid of the thought for his good before pulling away from Diesel's delicate lips which now were only for him to kiss. Laser smirked at Diesel which was breathing heavily taking in every piece of air he could at this point. Laser leaned down to Diesel's neck kissing it gently a couple of times trying to tease him. Diesel moaned wanting more "Stop being...a tease...Lucas.."Diesel murmured in between breaths. Laser was impressed in how Diesel reacted, continuing to kiss his neck, Laser ran his hand down Diesel's chest taking in every inch of his torso before reaching his crotch. Diesel yelped, he wanted to make Laser happy but he wasn't a hundred percent sure he was ready for this himself. 

(Poor Diesel ☹️) Diesel opened his eyes wide just to see Laser's hair sticking up, he felt Laser's hand grab him somewhere he never thought he would ever get touched. Diesel grabbed the bed sheets tight, biting his lip hard enough not to moan. Before Laser met Diesel they were different than now in the present. Laser used to have his own little pack that did everything from legal to illegal stuff, but when he was nine he saw Diesel pinned to the ground by another boy which looked annoying, Laser being himself attacked the boy and let's say that was how Laser and Diesel became friends. Diesel arched his back while Laser moved his hand slowly up and down, from the tip to the balls, Diesel never knew this off the internet but he knew Laser long enough to figure out what the fuck he was doing. Laser stopped his breathing raging, his chest rising quite fast as he leaned his head up to look at Diesel straight in the eyes. "Are you sure about this love..?"Laser mumbled but Diesel heard what he said while smiling slightly at him. Diesel sighed happily remembering why he was doing this, he wanted to make Laser happy. "I'm not so sure Lucas..."Diesel said sadly pulling his hands up to Laser's hair and playing with it gently. "It's fine love. I can wait..as long as you want.." Laser smiled leaning over closer to Diesel's face and placing a gentle and sweet kiss on his cheek. Diesel started to fade into a deep sleep, as for Laser well he got up blew out the candles, made everything look like before. Laser sat on the edge of the bed staring at his one and only, the key to his heart thinking of what has his life come to, he smiled like the cat from Alice and Wonderland before he slowly climbed in beside Diesel hugging him close. 

Well then...Hello! Hope you enjoyed this...I'm not finished officially...I will be making a Christmas Special...That might be up Tomorrow or Before Christmas Day. Then of course editing and keep a look out cause I might be adding a bit more stuff to extend the chapters out that would need some more..action in them...But for now...

Till next chapter my minions - Lucas/Masterchu17