I can't do it anymore....

Akaashi P.O.V

Feeling sad was an understanding at this point but Depression was the only thing I could see in Laser's eyes, Diesel doesn't even remember that Laser asked him to marry him and he doesn't remember my big ball of fluff Bokuto...Everytime Bokuto tries to at least get Diesel to remember him, nothing works, making it worse for Laser..and his broken heart, I'm sitting in Diesel's room talking to him about random stuff but also trying to get him to remember something. But nothing works. "Can you remember what happened before you went to the hospital at least?" I say staring out the window daydreaming. "I remember some of it..." I finally hear Diesel say as he stands up walking to his window taking a deep breath. "What do you remember.." I ask now looking at him giving him all my attention. "I remember Laser..in his car smiling like never before...in a tuxedo blasting music...and me looking out the window smiling like a Chesire cat...but that's all" He finishes with a sigh slowly turning around looking at me dead in the eyes his eyes full of Confusion and..sadness? Why would he be sad? 

"Are you sure that's all.."I say quietly not breaking eye contact with him as I see him clench his fists hard as is he was..angry?.."I'm fucking sure that's all Akaashi...i would tell you more..if I have utterly lost my memory.." Diesel says through gritted teeth running a hand through his hair trying to calm himself down. I move back until I hit the wall with my head and back "Diesel...let's go see Laser..Now." I say venom in my voice as I get up waiting for him to get out first. He practically ran outside to my car but I could still be able to see a smile creeping up on his face. Its gonna be a long day...

*

Laser P.O.V

Since Diesel came out of hospital I haven't been the same. Ignoring everyone's calls, messages, even ignoring the internet. I haven't heard from Him neither have I heard from the owls, cause all I do now is Drink. Sleep. Eat and Work Out, I know I should be social and talk with Akaashi at least, but I don't I'm in too much pain I can't even step out of the house. As I punch my punching bag hard sweating like a rat on a sunny day and heartbroken, drunk yes but still able to see and walk well. I've been in bad situations in my shitty life but never..as bad as this, I feel like on the day I lost my real parents, heartbroken and depressed, but you wouldn't think me Laser the flipping leader of The Immortals could ever get heartbroken or depressed. I stop punching the bag and hold it still for a second before Diesel gets into my head again and I imagine him standing in the position the bag is wanting to hug me, as a tear goes down my cheek I hug the bag with all my strength crying my legs weak, arms heavy, palms sweaty and the worst heart breaking into a million pieces flying away into space and leaving me. On my own. With nothing. With now one. Without Him. I swear if anything happens to Diesel...anyone, anything hurts him in anyway....I will kill them....The pain in my heart is taking me over all the way by now, I can't do it anymore, I need some time away from here. From all of this. From Diesel. I hear a knock at the door, I turn around and get my phone turning on the camera system I see the two people I didn't want to see for at least a while. Diesel and Akaashi. I sigh deeply as I turn around and run to the door opening it slightly so only my eye peaks out. "What.Do.You.Want"I say anger and pain in my voice as I look at them my eyes dark and emotionless.  Akaashi winces at my voice as for Diesel he keeps looking down, him in that position makes me just open the door wide open and go over to him and hug him tight as hell wishing this was a nightmare that never took place. But that would never happen. "W-We came to see if your o-okay.." Akaashi's voice finally appears making me break contact away from Diesel and over to him. I nod that all I do before opening the door for them to go inside the smell of sweat and alcohol all around the house, except the animal room. Akaashi first entered followed by Diesel him still looking down at the ground making no eye contact with me...not even a glance...I sigh as I close the door walking over to my big giant kitchen and taking out a beer from the fridge...Would be the seventh I had today...Leaning against the counter I look at Akaashi and Diesel as they sat in the living room trying not to breath from their noses because of the disgusting smell of my utter Depression and Stupid head. Chugging down the whole bottle I walked over to them getting a little tipsy by now my sober side was away and now the bad side of drunk Laser would be out and about when they speak. "Look at you Laser...Fucking shit you look horrible" Was the first thing I heard and again it was Akaashi talking first, I look over at him and smile "L-Look I am Fine...Completely HeartBroken, Depressed, and all that shit..So y-you can say anything you w-want Akaashi..but you know one thing...I won't change this me right now..the other me is long gone...and will be gone...So don't you f-fucking say to have hope.I had hoped...but now it's gone...it's replaced by pain and anger.." I say shuttering a bit from the alcohol now taking over my brain and body. Taking back and shocked Akaashi looks over at Diesel who looks sad and scared..by me...the alcohol making me even more stupid I get up to walk over to Diesel and kiss his head before moving back "Get.The.Fuck.Out" I say angry and hurt but mostly drunk as hell, They both sigh and walk out leaving me drunk but as soon as I hear the door slam shut I cry. Cry my whole heart out. Cry for this not to be real. Cry for my broken heart. Cry for everything that's happening now. 

For fuck sake, I'm crying a fucking ocean now...I shouldn't have done this...I should have made it that he remembered everything and lived happily ever after..but no...anyway with tears in my eyes I hope you liked this and if you did Vote, Comment, Share and as always stay positive..well try...

Till next chapter my minions xx-Lucas/Masterchu17