The Special Day...(Part Three)

"And I now pronounce you officially in this house of God married,  you can now kiss each other.." 

Does words Laser loved and dreamed of hearing one day and now he's hearing it in real life. As he looks at Diesel smiling they both start to lean in but Laser grabs Diesel by the back pulling him close as possible and kisses him passionately, full of love and affection not wanting to let him go but as we all know they will have more fun with this whole thing later.(😉😏 )Getting some air Laser pulls back grabbing Diesel's hand from behind and spinning him around making him face the crowd as they all cheer, cry, and smile standing in their seats. "Damon Yagami...suits you just right mi chico"Laser whispered into Diesel's ear with his voice low and powerful sending a shiver down Diesel's spine before they walked down the altar hand in hand smiling happily. "Luca ai! you stupid little thing look at yourself Mi Pequeno Nieto....fix your tie! before I come over and fix it myself"(Mi Pequeno Nieto- My Little Grandson) Laser's granny shouts from behind with her thick Spanish accent.  "Come here" Diesel laughed while fixing Laser's tie before walking outside their hands tight looking adorable and amazing together, Akaashi and Bokuto behind them smiling like they just seen a giant Christmas Tree. "Now to the hotel!" Shouted Bokuto jumping onto Laser's back laughing his ass off nearly making his mate fall face flat on the ground if Diesel didn't catch him beforehand. Walking happily to the big limo the happy 'Now Married' couple climb inside followed by their best men as they drive to the giant luxuries five-star hotel to finish off the wedding.

*

Entering the hotel and checking in with the receptionists, the couple and their friends get the lift to where the whole thing was organized and get everything started let's just say it was mostly just getting the band that was going to sing ready and all the drinks for everyone, Laser smiled to himself as he took a deep breath opening the giant door for all the guests into the massive hall.  Diesel making his way over to his seat at the big, long table where his and Lasers (foster-parents for Laser) parents sat alongside them with Bokuto and Akaashi right at the end. As everyone gets settled in their seats and get their drinks Laser smirks walking over to the band asking if he can say something before he starts to sing.

(* The song up top is for after Laser stops playing the guitar*) 

(But anyway Happy late birthday my good friend kells123456

Laser walks over to the keyboard and play's a quick tune to get everyone's attention in which he succeeds. "Thank you for your attention everyone...First, of I would love to thank you all for coming today on a special day like this both for me and Damon...One of my best friends once said 'Ready to get married lad..?!' I never thought it would be me getting married first out of my family but as always my life is full of weird events...My happiness and love for the man I claimed mine was always not only my boyfriend but also my first best friend I ever had...since we were little I always had a weird feeling close to him...And now that feeling changed to love, Damon will always have the key to my heart...Never did I think this would happen but let me start the surprise for a great friend of mine Akaashi...Come up here" Laser says through the microphone making Akaashi blush slowly getting up from his chair making his way over to Laser. Bokuto stands in front of his lover, Laser throwing a working mic over to him smiling as Bokuto breaths trying not to faint beforehand. "Everyone enjoying themselves!" Bokuto says happily into the mic making the guests shout 'Yes!' a bit loud as he runs a hand through his hand. 

"Alright, let's do this.."Bokuto whispers into the mic nodding over at Laser the music starting as Bokuto started to sing.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades

And the crowds don't remember my name

When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm

I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen

Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe it's all part of a plan

I'll just keep on making the same mistakes

Hoping that you'll understand

But baby now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are, oh

(Ah la la, la la la, la la la, la la la la)

So baby now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

Oh maybe we found love right where we are

And we found love right where we are

As Bokuto stops singing he glances at Akaashi tearing up while Bokuto approaches him with Laser playing 'Heathen-Twenty One Pilots' on the guitar in the background. "I Bokuto Koutarou ask you my shining angel of joy....Will you marry me Akaashi..?" Bokuto asks Akaashi on his knee on the verge of crying only to notice the single nod his angel owl gives him. Getting up twirling Akaashi around Bokuto cries his heart out of happiness, Laser smiles whipping off the tears from his face and stopped playing the guitar going over to put it back telling the band to start off slow. Everyone gets up of their seats the little children dancing around as the band plays the first few bits until Diesel and Laser start to slow dance, happy in each other's arms Laser smiles as he looks into Diesel's eyes passionately. "I love you..so much it hurts" Laser lovingly says swaying side to side with Diesel. "I love you too.." Diesel smiles hugging closer to his 'now' husband feeling happier every second. He's going to get used to it.  

P.S There will I think be another two or three parts until I start editing the book and possibly add some stuff to make the short chapters longer 

If any of you also want like a late Halloween special or an early Christmas special just comment down below