The Special Day...(Part One)

(** This chapter will be all in third person point of view, but anyway, hope you enjoy it!**) 

(**P.S There may be someone else's point of view like Laser's or Bokuto's but that will be later on in the chapter**)

*A couple of months later....*

Laser and Bokuto go to get their tuxedos as for Diesel and Akaashi the same but trying not to run into each other on the way. Bokuto did hate the part he had to be apart from the love of his life but he was helping his wingman at that moment of time...especially on a special day for Laser and his soon to be husband Diesel. Whatever was going on in their minds wasn't something you would have thought, as Diesel stood in front of the mirror Akaashi smiling behind him trying to find a suit for himself to match Bokuto's Diesel thought about how his life changed in such a short time, with his best friend for years was now going to marry him and Akaashi finally found someone he started a real relationship with that did last longer than a week, but from all of that Diesel remembered of how Laser had his moments, turned into an alcoholic with major depression and well got his heart broken because of my memory loss. That was the moment that hit him Laser was broken and he can fix him....he just needs to break Laser's walls and listen to his heart. Diesel shakes the thought from his head and looks over at Akaashi standing at another mirror looking like it's his wedding, Diesel smiles slightly and sighs nervously "Do I look good?.."he asks making Akaashi turn around and face him a big smile on his face looking like that Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. "Laser will love you in that Damon.."Akaashi replies using Diesel real name which makes Diesel chuckle lightly and smiles happily, "I hope he does.."Diesel mumbled turning around to go pay for the suit with Laser's card. Laser spoils Diesel honestly....and they both know it's true. Akaashi rolls his eyes as he see's Diesel with Laser's card, looking down at his phone biting his lip from all the 'naughty' things Bokuto is texting him. At least that's what it looked like by the look on Akaashi's face. Diesel grabbed Akaashi's arm and ran over to the bakery jumping up and down in front of the cupcakes begging Akaashi to get some, "Please! Just a couple Akaashi!" Diesel begged doing his best puppy eyes. Akaashi giving up asked for five cupcakes and went out back outside to the car.......

This was gonna be a fun day....

*

Checking his suit, fixing his tie and hair Laser smiled sweating a little knowing him because he is nervous about this day...the day he officially gets to call Diesel his and only his, forever and always as Laser says in his fucked up head. Bokuto slapping the back of Laser's head laughing quite loud "Dude calm the hell down...your gonna be fine....and no naughty business after the ceremony okay..." Bokuto says his voice deep and fierce that mighty glare over in Laser's direction while Laser just smiles turning a slight shade of pink as he walks past Bokuto sighing happily. Bokuto smirking walked right behind Laser who was paying the woman for the suits which was 'trying' to flirt with him but all he did was play along smile and shit. When the guys were done they went to Subway and bought some food eating it on the way back home.

P.S This is the first part of 'The Special Day..' chapter and I couldn't keep you all waiting for so long

' chapter and I couldn't keep you all waiting for so long