Yes or No..?....

Diesel P.O.V

*The car ride*

The sky black, stars shining like the sun on a good day and of course Laser blasting 'Can you feel my heart-Bring me the horizon' and some Andy Black. Smiling I look outside still trying to work out where he is taking me for our 'Date' I never thought that the person...More like a dirty-minded demon....would be asking 'ME' to be...

1. His Boyfriend

and

2. To go on a Date with him

Like I'm not saying I don't like him in that way...I do...but just...Hmm...i don't know anymore...Forget whatever I said and just imagine shit..like me Laser becoming Yandere 😏😎

"One more thing before I take you to the location of our date love....I have to blindfold you"Laser smoothly says stopping at a free space in a dark and mysterious place.....Okay..Okay, i am officially gonna die...Omg help me and say I'm not gonna be killed. All I do is nod slowly now being both scared and somehow excited? what is wrong with me...

Laser leans over to get his bandana from the backseats but as he leans over I blush from the view...His v-line and six-pack showing a little as his shirt is lifted showing off his Calvin Klein boxers, as I hide my face in my hoodie well. Laser's hoodie which he gave me cause all I had was this stupid tuxedo on....Oh and yes Laser took off his blazer before we even got inside the car...Moving on...He sat back down on his seat smiling like a psycho and looking up at me eyes blue like the ocean and hair messy but his smile slowly turned into his famous smirk as he leaned over to me and put his red, black and white bandana over my eyes. Now as I heard Laser getting out I felt happy that he wasn't gonna leave me in his car all alone and be like 'Fucking hell I just wanted to sell you to some hooker' (I'm making Laser sound like a flipping crazy person XD ) but I know he's not like that. Yes I know he is very dirty minded and can be a little mad and psychotic but when you break down his barrier you know the real him...caring, soft hearted, lovesick, funny and as always dirty but still....As I got out the car practically sweating like a dog from fear as Laser took my arm and closed the car and slowly walking me over to the hell I know.

Laser P.O.V

As we make our way to the flower garden that i with a little help from the young owls decorated with fairy lights and made a little picnic spot but ah ah ah I also placed a tv with a PlayStation that has the Kingdom of Hearts game but also has a Netflix account allowing us to watching anything and..even anime of Diesel's choice..I look around to see if Bokuto-san came to be the one helping me if I shuttered or even was lost for words while talking to my angel. I see Bokuto giving me a thumbs up with Akaashi around his waist. I lean down to Diesel's ear "We are here angel" I whisper sweetly as I slowly take off the blindfold so my bandana of his eye. At first, he looked surprised but then he smiling his cheeks a slight pink as I wrap my arms around him from behind and put my chin on his head. "Lucas this is...amazing,i" he says still kind of shocked that I could think of something like this

amazing,i" he says still kind of shocked that I could think of something like this