The date.....

Akaashi P.O.V

** 6 pm the next day**

I was waiting for Bokuto to pick me up for our date. He brought me by surprise when he asked me to, let's say when he went I don't know where I kept hugging my pillow and crying with happiness like a kid on Christmas getting his flipping dream gift. Well, that's all done haha and dealt with ill just check myself in the mirror....yep look okay haha. I would never have thought that I would have feelings for someone and the more surprising is for a guy but life is all about surprises so I'm ready for them....i think haha well at least Me and Bokuto will be the first guys in our gang of Me Laser Diesel and Bokuto we will be the first to well be dating. I hope this date goes well and maybe he will pop the question if you know what I mean.

**Dong Dong Ding D-**

"Coming" I shout before walking over to the door to see.Oh my fucking god I just saw heaven...Bokuto looks flipping hot and smoking sexy in that suit wow I need to stop staring hah oh and checking that nice piece of meat out. "Wow" I bluntly say with my eyes wide open and jaw touching the ground like literally. "damn I think I can see myself in you already" I shoot straight up looking at him standing there in a sexy pose with a smirk on his face. "Well shall we go now....oh and before we go I have a small gift for you," he says before taking out a small ....omg it's an owl plushie!!.. I smile with happiness looking at the plushie in his hand. "Its nothing that big or that special but I figured because we both like owls I got you a small plushie of one," he says looking into my eyes with a sparkle of love in them. "He hands me the owl and I look at it..its so cute and fluffy and soft "I love it," I say before going inside and setting the owl I called Boku on the desk beside my bed and I run back out to Bokuto to already see him at his car waiting for me. As I come closer he opens the passenger's door for me I look at him with a smile and enter trying not to hit my head haha. He closes my door and runs around to his side when he gets in he looks around at me and smiles before saying "You ready kitten" I blush at the nickname and just nod as I hear him chuckle at my response.

**5 minutes later**

I have been asking Bokuto where we are going but he only keeps saying that its a surprise. On the journey to the surprise date place we kept listening to music by bands like Black Veil Brides, Bring me the Horizon, Twenty-one pilots, Paramore, and others. When I wasn't even paying attention Bokuto slipped his hand with mine I only realized when the next song came on but I never pulled it away it felt right in the place it was in when I glanced at Bokuto he had the biggest smile ever. "We are nearly there kitten" I hear Bokuto say before we pull into a park with..wow a restraint over the water that looks so beautiful and very posh and deer. "Okay we are here" Bokuto hums before running out to my side of the at and opening my door gentleman as hell makes him hotter......Anyway, We walk over to the beautiful restaurant still holding hands. When we enter it's like a flipping beautiful glorious place that I was once at with my mum when well she was still here. "Hello, Gentleman do you have a reservation," a lady asks us"Yes it's a reservation for Mr. Koutarou" Bokuto says to the lady with a smile an still holding my hand. "Great follow me to your table" the lady hums before walking out to the able area and on to the outside table area which looks gorgeous like the inside "Okay gentlemen this is your table and have a wonderful afternoon," the lady says before leaving us to our date.

This is the first part of this chapter the next one ill do now after publishing this one so yeah see you at the next one - Bokuto & Akaashi