Special Night... (Part Five)

Diesel was trying his best to seem like he wanted to be dominant but as usual, he looked innocent and pure. Laser always won and was always dominant which actually made Diesel want to feel in power once too. So as Diesel tried to remember all the stuff off the internet he tried to learn, he bent down to Laser's crotch unzipping his pants slowly, his face heating up more and more. Laser bit his lip his hands on the edge of the bed holding himself up. "Fuck... Damon, you're not as innocent as you were.." Laser mumbled quietly even though Diesel barely heard it just barely, smiling in success Diesel gently and slowly pulled down Laser's pants which kind of surprised Diesel how big Laser was. Indeed. Only in his boxers now Laser grabbed Diesel's hands moving them up his chest and back down until he finally heard Diesel Moan in defeat. Laser smirked pushing himself off the bed picking Diesel up and pinning him to the way groaning before attacking Diesel's neck leaving love bites everywhere. Diesel knew he would have to cover that up but he was having too much of a good time that he couldn't care by now. The room was now filled with Diesel's soft moans as breathed heavily onto his neck. Laser groaned again letting Diesel wrap his legs around him. Walking over to the bed Laser lay Diesel down gently before hovering over him in a second of time. Diesel grabbed Laser's face roughly leaning up a little before passionately kissing him while Laser grinded his hips against Diesel's. Laser's breathing getting heavier and heavier as his boner grew and grew the more he moved, Diesel wanted more, even with his pure and innocent mind Diesel knew somethings, Diesel moaned louder as he felt Laser's boner poke in between his legs.

( If you want more of this Vote! If you want me to stop Comment!)